\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I have my plate on the windshield but I'm doing 80% of my driving in CT and they don't give a damn about anything

Everyone out here has 10% tint all around too lol

I'll never have a front plate on my bumper
Love CT. You ever try New Haven pizza? Some dope joints out there + they got a Donut Crazy out there 😍. I want that windshield tint soo bad but always chicken out lol. It would look soo nice. Did you ever get the classic CT plates from that website I posted while back?

Love CT. You ever try New Haven pizza? Some dope joints out there + they got a Donut Crazy out there 😍. I want that windshield tint soo bad but always chicken out lol. It would look soo nice. Did you ever get the classic CT plates from that website I posted while back?
Haven't hit up a New Haven pizza spot yet but I will

I'm so close to the city right by Stamford so I really haven't explored CT at all yet

Nah I haven't copped the plates yet I'ma cop something after I decide which color I'm gonna wrap the car

I'm so close to the city right by Stamford so I really haven't explored CT at all yet

Nah I haven't copped the plates yet I'ma cop something after I decide which color I'm gonna wrap the car
Yeah you'll like Sally's & Frank Pepe's. CT is cool because of all them twisty backroads & highways that cut through heavily forested areas. Always love driving through there. Oh nice, what color wrap are you thinking of?

There's a Frank Pepe not too far from you in Fairfield if you don't feel like going to New Haven. Went there a couple years ago when my cousin got married in Norwalk. Not quite the OG, but definitely not bad.

Yeah you'll like Sally's & Frank Pepe's. CT is cool because of all them twisty backroads & highways that cut through heavily forested areas. Always love driving through there. Oh nice, what color wrap are you thinking of?
Modern >>>

The Merritt is a solid drive as long as there isn't traffic.

There's a Frank Pepe not too far from you in Fairfield if you don't feel like going to New Haven. Went there a couple years ago when my cousin got married in Norwalk. Not quite the OG, but definitely not bad.

Modern >>>

Gonna get some today. Thanks

Modern >>>

Haven't had Modern. I'll def remember it for next time. You ever been to Donut Crazy? The Merritt is nice. We usually go through Wilbur Cross Pkwy into Heroe's Tunnel. I love the constant elevation changes throughout Wilbur Cross. Sometimes you're going up & than sometimes down. That's the usual route the GPS takes us on our way to Boston. Last time we went through there was 2018 for the Pats Superbowl parade. It was Feb so it was cold crisp air & it was a bit foggy mixed with just little amounts of sunshine peaking through, early morning hours right before the crack of dawn. It was amazing scenery to drive through. Tell me why everyone speeds & flies through there lol.

I hate his channel. His reviews annoy the hell out of me.

I like his best for overall car reviews, I like how he goes through the exterior and interior fairly thoroughly and quickly, not like Doug DeMuro who takes 27 hours to review all the quirks of the car. :lol: I like Doug’s reviews though but Sofan gets straight to the point. A lot of reviewers dont do exterior/interior/driving dynamics and go straight to the exterior and drive. Also Sofan doesnt sound like hes getting sponsor paid everytime he does a review, sounds like he will say whatever is on his mind whether its positive or negative.

E46 but I’m not opposed to others.

I’m a Mopar guy but that car caught my eye. It was the car that truly got me into cars.

I'm pretty sure I've seen some E9xs e46s and some F8xs in the thread here and there. Which one you looking so we can give you better options 😆

5E2A30E9-B4EC-4F16-BFAA-4D709B2AA9A7.png

Sometimes i miss this thang

zero wheel gap was so nice

I have both sets and the valet key. This was it Fam, this was my breaking point. When I was 19 I didn’t have a car as nice as his, I had a hand me down, and I treated that car like it was a Benz, he got a car free and clear and couldn’t even keep that small space clean, and I lost it. But I couldn’t blame him, I blamed myself. I made it too easy for him. I taught him everything I knew and it’s like he said “**** it” they got it, and that’s just not the way I came up and I just am devastated because I know he was raised better than that. Sad times man. I just don’t understand.
I don't blame you for reacting the way you did. Yeah, he's comfortable knowing you & his mother got it for him so he's assuming you guys will be the one to upkeep it too. We all make mistakes. He's young & hopefully this should teach him to take care of his car. Don't be too hard on yourself you just did what any loving parent would do. At his age it was crappy mass transit for me lol so now by him no longer having the privilege of having the car, he should appreciate it much much more when you decide it's ok for him to get it back.

I will take some more photos this weekend. It started raining out here in DC so it was chilling in the garage. This will be my daily and I already know what the gas situation will be like. I only drove it about 110 miles so far and I am at half tank already :lol: I will probably drive my wife's jeep in the winter if there is too much salt and snow on the road tho. Plus I work from home 2-4 days a week so I am not too worried.

I am too old to be racing and I can't risk a charge for my employments sake so none of that for me. I do want to take it to a track tho.

There is the banana/pink guard gang out there but it's not for me. I might try to post mine on ebay then :lol:
Good, keep her outta the rain & let her sleep in the garage. Been raining here too. How're gas prices around DC? Half @ 110? Sounds about right lol especially if you're driving it around in sport mode which is the only mode I drive mine in haha. Oh yeah you good in the winter with the Jeep, no worries & you're working from home which is great. I got to get mine up on my boys lift & wipe clean the undercarriage one of these days. Not that it's dirty but I clean & wax it once a year when Spring rolls around.

Back
Top Bottom