\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Screenshot_20210509-202136_Facebook.jpg

I like his best for overall car reviews, I like how he goes through the exterior and interior fairly thoroughly and quickly, not like Doug DeMuro who takes 27 hours to review all the quirks of the car. :lol: I like Doug’s reviews though but Sofan gets straight to the point. A lot of reviewers dont do exterior/interior/driving dynamics and go straight to the exterior and drive. Also Sofan doesnt sound like hes getting sponsor paid everytime he does a review, sounds like he will say whatever is on his mind whether its positive or negative.

Sofan harps and praises some of the dumbest things in his reviews. I don't really consider Doug's reviews a true car review since he's more focused on the "quirks" of the car.

Straight pipes is pretty decent. They always have some really good cinematography of their cars. My favorite overall is Savagegeese. Love how those guys go super far in depth with the engineering of the car and really break down the mechanics of everything. As a major car head, I appreciate their knowledge.

Sofan harps and praises some of the dumbest things in his reviews. I don't really consider Doug's reviews a true car review since he's more focused on the "quirks" of the car.

Straight pipes is pretty decent. They always have some really good cinematography of their cars. My favorite overall is Savagegeese. Love how those guys go super far in depth with the engineering of the car and really break down the mechanics of everything. As a major car head, I appreciate their knowledge.

Exactly my thoughts on the Savagegeese crew. I was really blown away with their review of the LFA. I knew a bunch of the stuff already but it was great to hear from a dealer who actually got to sit down and order it the way he wanted it to be. Such a cool car and especially when they started removing panels underneath to explain the servicing of the car. 👍

Exactly my thoughts on the Savagegeese crew. I was really blown away with their review of the LFA. I knew a bunch of the stuff already but it was great to hear from a dealer who actually got to sit down and order it the way he wanted it to be. Such a cool car and especially when they started removing panels underneath to explain the servicing of the car. 👍
Soyfan and Doug are cool for entertainment, but Savagegeese is entertainment/educational. His mechanical breakdown of the vehicles are impressive and he seems like a regular dude. He gives honest feedback and if something is dumb he is going to call it out.

See, Sofan doesnt go hard into the engineering. I dont care too much about that when looking into car reviews, maybe for special cars like a GTR or Hellcat or whatever. But if im looking at a review of the newest Accord/Camry/Altima I mean...

Would I care about how a car doors sounds when I open and close it? For sure, the materials in the car being soft touch here and there or hard plastic? Oh for sure. The infotainment,trunk space etc. its the basics he covers and thats why I like it. His reviews are meant for the average car consumer.

Soyfan and Doug are cool for entertainment, but Savagegeese is entertainment/educational. His mechanical breakdown of the vehicles are impressive and he seems like a regular dude. He gives honest feedback and if something is dumb he is going to call it out.
Yeah diff watches for different purposes. Sofyan an ac head so I'll check him for that, but he is annoying at times like he kept calling the charger a big fat pig.

Yeah diff watches for different purposes. Sofyan an ac head so I'll check him for that, but he is annoying at times like he kept calling the charger a big fat pig.
I like the importance that Soyfan puts on how the door sounds when it’s shut. Idk why, but that is funny to me. I need to know that the door closes with a solid “thunk”

Frame damage on my Ram... smfh guess ill jus sell it for more than i paid *shrugs*

In the meantime looking at large SUVs for wifey. The Yukon XL Denalis is our favorite but also cost as much as a nice boat. Thinkin Expedition/Armada.

2020 Expedition Limited. Drive this for a few weeks n see how much i get slaughtered at the pumps. Doesnt seem tooooo bad tho tbh
20210510_151609.jpg

Armadas are ****ing hideous. :lol:
You dont buy 7 seater tanks for aesthetics my boy. 🤣. I got 2 chillrenz a spoiled wife n business to run. Plus our families are 4 hrs away. Lotta road trippin. I was legit halfway considering one of those ram/nissan cargo vans. And jus gettin a fun daily like wrx for myself.

You dont buy 7 seater tanks for aesthetics my boy. 🤣. I got 2 chillrenz a spoiled wife n business to run. Plus our families are 4 hrs away. Lotta road trippin. I was legit halfway considering one of those ram/nissan cargo vans. And jus gettin a fun daily like wrx for myself.
I mean Yukon and expedition and other full size suv look decent. Those armadas are just plain ugly.

Frame damage on my Ram... smfh guess ill jus sell it for more than i paid *shrugs*

In the meantime looking at large SUVs for wifey. The Yukon XL Denalis is our favorite but also cost as much as a nice boat. Thinkin Expedition/Armada.

2020 Expedition Limited. Drive this for a few weeks n see how much i get slaughtered at the pumps. Doesnt seem tooooo bad tho tbh
20210510_151609.jpg

ARENT THESE ECOBOOST NOW? NO MORE V8?

PERSONALLY I WOULDN'T DARE BUY A LARGE SUV/TRUCK WITH ANYTHING LESS THAN A V8 :lol:

It is eco boost just like the raptor/f150 line tbh its a better option for daily city crawling. it has hella pep in its step off the line with the modern turbos. A potential deal breeaker might be that the **** just shuts off at the light after 10 seconds of idle... so annoying, have always HATED this feature. my wife wouldnt get a Jeep because of it in the past.

I usually hit the button too out of habit, but in my car when in sport mode it is bypassed so that isn’t as bad.

It is eco boost just like the raptor/f150 line tbh its a better option for daily city crawling. it has hella pep in its step off the line with the modern turbos. A potential deal breeaker might be that the **** just shuts off at the light after 10 seconds of idle... so annoying, have always HATED this feature. my wife wouldnt get a Jeep because of it in the past.

You can turn the Stop/Start feature off with a push of the button on the dash. It has to be on every car for government fuel economy regulations. It's annoying yes, but it can be turned off, just an FYI. 👍

My cars def leaking transmission oil. They mentioned it when I went to change it a few weeks ago and I’ve been noticing spots on the cement where I park and now it’s doing the same stuff as before I changed it
Hope it’s not an expensive fix

Back
Top Bottom