\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It would be cool
The GV70 is the SUV, its the small SUV ... the GV80 is the big SUV.

Looking for a compact SUV with some giddy up to it ...so the AMG GLC 43 is another option.
they are nice, I just watched the review of it on Raiti’s Rides, they’re pretty dope.

Visiting family in Compton this week and thought I would stop into keys Audi in van nuys In hopes of taking an RS6 back home but nope. Same as up north with the crazy ADM. I will be in town til Friday so I will probably check the dealerships closer to where I am staying in Buena Park.

I can’t think of anything else that has the same performance and practicality at the same time looks good

Visiting family in Compton this week and thought I would stop into keys Audi in van nuys In hopes of taking an RS6 back home but nope. Same as up north with the crazy ADM. I will be in town til Friday so I will probably check the dealerships closer to where I am staying in Buena Park.

I can’t think of anything else that has the same performance and practicality at the same time looks good
Have you tried Audi Santa Monica?

I know a dude there if your interested PM me I'll tell you his name

SAME HERE.

I KNEW GOING IN, WHEN GETTING MY 2020 TUNDRA, I WASNT GOING TO GET TOP OF THE LINE XYZ.

BUT I KNOW TOYOTA RELIABILITY IS TOP TIER. I HAVE A 08 CAMRY THAT IS STILL ROLLING THAT I DRIVE MORE THAN MY TUNDRA. :lol:
Actually thinking of selling my Tundra with the prices right now. Used car price have my 2014 Tundra selling for 4K less than I paid. Used car market is WILD right now.

I’m thinking about getting a Lexus RX lease for my mom. The deal is pretty good $429 with 4K down. I’ve read online that you shouldn’t ever do down payment on leases. How does that work? Lol

I’m thinking about getting a Lexus RX lease for my mom. The deal is pretty good $429 with 4K down. I’ve read online that you shouldn’t ever do down payment on leases. How does that work? Lol
Yeah don't do a down payment if you're leasing. Reason being you'll never see a penny of that $ ever again. Keep negotiating & checkout dealers in your area & 100 mile radius or more if you can. Someone is bound to give you a 0 cash down offer

Also ballinsam23 ballinsam23 you got any tips on negotiating a 0 down lease?

Pretty sure its their most sold/leased car. Inventory for that car is crazy, def should be able to get a much much better deal. I don't have any tips, but I was pretty stern with them about not putting anything down at all, outside of taxes/fees (~ 1.5k) I also shopped around with private leasing companies. They all gave me great deals that the Lexus dealership eventually beat.

I got a 2019 GS350 F Sport (with additional packages) for 540/m with zero down payment in 2019. Thats a 58k car.

No way should you pay that much for an RX. My cousin got his 2021 RX F Sport for 480/m with nothing down.

Check leasehackr for mf/incentives/residual and do the calculations or you can just look for a broker there and have them do it all for a fee.

Pretty sure its their most sold/leased car. Inventory for that car is crazy, def should be able to get a much much better deal. I don't have any tips, but I was pretty stern with them about not putting anything down at all, outside of taxes/fees (~ 1.5k) I also shopped around with private leasing companies. They all gave me great deals that the Lexus dealership eventually beat.

I got a 2019 GS350 F Sport (with additional packages) for 540/m with zero down payment in 2019. Thats a 58k car.

No way should you pay that much for an RX. My cousin got his 2021 RX F Sport for 480/m with nothing down.
That’s what’s up. Good to know, appreciate it

this sounds like a half decent deal to me, I’d like to clarify that the 4K is a drive off? Meaning it includes first month, registration and doc fees? With the remainder going to a cap cost reduction? Or 4K down plus the other stuff?

nothing wrong with putting money down on a lease, there’s only one reason not to and that’s risk factor. If you total the car leaving the lot, most insurance companies will pay off the car loan and won’t likely give you that money back that you put down. You’ll have to fight them for it since the car depreciates once it’s titled. The odds are in your favor though, as it’s not likely to get totaled right away, obviously.

that being said, down payments are a part of the process wether buying or leasing. 4K drive off isn’t much to me, especially for a Lexus. In fact, if the car is 60k MSRP I’d be more afraid of a recession if dealers are letting them go with 0 drive offs. It ain’t a Jetta.

im not saying wether or not this is the best possible deal, just that 4K drive off is not much at all. Maybe for a Chevy Spark it’s a lot.

Might be in the market for a new truck, any sites people recommend for deals. I know someone mentioned leasehacker for leases, but I plan on buying.

this sounds like a half decent deal to me, I’d like to clarify that the 4K is a drive off? Meaning it includes first month, registration and doc fees? With the remainder going to a cap cost reduction? Or 4K down plus the other stuff?

nothing wrong with putting money down on a lease, there’s only one reason not to and that’s risk factor. If you total the car leaving the lot, most insurance companies will pay off the car loan and won’t likely give you that money back that you put down. You’ll have to fight them for it since the car depreciates once it’s titled. The odds are in your favor though, as it’s not likely to get totaled right away, obviously.

that being said, down payments are a part of the process wether buying or leasing. 4K drive off isn’t much to me, especially for a Lexus. In fact, if the car is 60k MSRP I’d be more afraid of a recession if dealers are letting them go with 0 drive offs. It ain’t a Jetta.

im not saying wether or not this is the best possible deal, just that 4K drive off is not much at all. Maybe for a Chevy Spark it’s a lot.
I agree.

Mom copped a Lexus RX a couple years ago.

forgot how much she put down like 10-20k but her payments are like 500-700 if i'm not mistaken
she did get the fully loaded version if that makes any difference.

so 4k + 429 a month is a decent deal IMO

Last edited:
Actually thinking of selling my Tundra with the prices right now. Used car price have my 2014 Tundra selling for 4K less than I paid. Used car market is WILD right now.

IM NOT SELLING BECAUSE I’LL BE RIGHT BACK IN THE SAME BOAT…. SELL MY TRUCK FOR MORE THAN I PAID…OK GOOD.

BUT NOW I HAVE TO OVER PAY FOR THE NEXT RIDE BECAUSE THE MARKET IS ALL JACKED UP RIGHT NOW… NAH IM GOOD ON THAT. :lol: PLUS NOTHING ELSE IM INTERESTED IN RIGHT NOW ANYWAY.

Sheesh
79FAA730-5F08-4562-A436-EBAC2A9BF58D.jpeg

IM NOT SELLING BECAUSE I’LL BE RIGHT BACK IN THE SAME BOAT…. SELL MY TRUCK FOR MORE THAN I PAID…OK GOOD.

BUT NOW I HAVE TO OVER PAY FOR THE NEXT RIDE BECAUSE THE MARKET IS ALL JACKED UP RIGHT NOW… NAH IM GOOD ON THAT. :lol: PLUS NOTHING ELSE IM INTERESTED IN RIGHT NOW ANYWAY.
True, I was basically planning on waiting until Dec or next year for a new truck. I have other vehicles to drive in the meantime so I wasn't about to jump right in.

I'm not in love with anything on the market. I really love the look of the like the 1500 Denali. Only thing is I would get a crew cab, not a double cab.
maxresdefault.jpg

28076602108.jpg
However watching videos the inside is dated. A small 8" screen, moon/sunroof is small and not panoramic. Also surprised to see they still using that 1980's Buick station wagon stalk to shift gears. LOL.

If I'm looking at a Denali I don't want to get previous model design. I am still happy that my 14 Tundra still looks current except for maybe the HID's.

Back
Top Bottom