\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'll add my .02

I love the sound my 911 makes in sport. Loud pops every time you let off the throttle,.

My girl on the other hand, asked if the car was broken.

When i'm driving and I hear some BMW with a burble tune that sounds like a gunshot I get really upset though. Scares the hell out of me. Unnecessary when your 0-60 is 7 seconds on a cold day.

so THATS what it looks like when it’s clean.

I got some mud guards cause I forget who recommended them to prevent rock chips… and the other day I ran over one of those”road gators” (semi tire) on the freeway and knocked my front one off lol.

Got the windows tinted tho
I put the mud flaps on the first day i got the car. Just installed the rear door PPF yesterday and even with the mudflaps, I noticed I had already gotten some rock chips. Id get that PPF piece if you havent already

Hoping to ceramic coat my interior this week or next

Getting my windows tinted next week. They called me yesterday and said they only use ceramic tint on Teslas cause they have “sensitive glass” and the price is doubled lol. Probably a money grab, but i guess its better quality tint so F it

Last edited:
M5 in the shop getting a full detail, ceramic and ppf on the front bumper. :emoji_fire:

Might get rid of that wood trim. Feeling this look a lot better. What yall think?

Same interior color as mine also found out my car is 1 of 22 in the USA that has this combination :emoji_fire:

1632250186784.png
I hate when they offer wood trim on a sports car, that doesn't scream sporty to me. Lexus or any other luxury model sure but outside of that keep the wood trim out of sports cars.

Been seeing this bad boy around the neighborhood since Sunday. Things cammed right? Sounds monstrous & got the right rubber too. Making me look bad :lol: I think it's time to start the engine mods NT fam.

This is the exact sound my truck makes. If i close my eyes I can see it in the driveway. My wife always says she can feel me come home hah

I put the mud flaps on the first day i got the car. Just installed the rear door PPF yesterday and even with the mudflaps, I noticed I had already gotten some rock chips. Id get that PPF piece if you havent already

Getting my windows tinted next week. They called me yesterday and said they only use ceramic tint on Teslas cause they have “sensitive glass” and the price is doubled lol. Probably a money grab, but i guess its better quality tint so F it
Sensitive glass lolol. Finessedddd

This is the exact sound my truck makes. If i close my eyes I can see it in the driveway. My wife always says she can feel me come home hah
Thats wassup 👍. That sound is music to my ears. Lol she's probably right. Anytime this Challenger drives by I can hear it rumbling by through my apt windows. Even in the lower rev range thing is just screaming. I was listening it idle for like 10 mins & man it was lovely. I was hoping the owner would show up so I can talk to him about the mods that he's done but no one came so I dipped.

Aight fellas, it's official. Starting the process to build my engine on the Challenger 😁😁😁. Starting off small oil catch can/jet coated longtube headers/choppy cam/tune/drag radials. Can't wait. Jim(TrueStreet owner) booked me for Dec.1st because everything earlier is booked. I'm so excited! I didn't go inside the work area as they looked busy so jist got couple of crappy shots of the toys that are in there right now
20210922_114651.jpg
20210922_114657.jpg
20210922_114350.jpg
20210922_114313.jpg
20210922_114307.jpg
20210922_110610.jpg
20210922_110516.jpg

Aight fellas, it's official. Starting the process to build my engine on the Challenger 😁😁😁. Starting off small oil catch can/jet coated longtube headers/choppy cam/tune/drag radials. Can't wait. Jim(TrueStreet owner) booked me for Dec.1st because everything earlier is booked. I'm so excited! I didn't go inside the work area as they looked busy so jist got couple of crappy shots of the toys that are in there right now
20210922_114651.jpg
20210922_114657.jpg
20210922_114350.jpg
20210922_114313.jpg
20210922_114307.jpg
20210922_110610.jpg
20210922_110516.jpg

Expensive catch can but I see a few lower prices else where.

Are you upgrading the manifold, heads, intake, oil pump, water pump, cnc the heads, throttle body, maf sensor, exhaust?

Any drivetrain upgrades?

"sensitive glass" :lol:

Are you upgrading the manifold, heads, intake, oil pump, water pump, cnc the heads, throttle body, maf sensor, exhaust?

Any drivetrain upgrades?
His car has like 1500 miles on it. He shouldn't need a oil pump,water pump and new sensors. I see in the invoice he got some longtubes. Hope he gets a off-road mid pipe to see them gains.

750 for a dyno tune and 675 for a handheld tuner? 🥴
Is that a hemi tax or NYC tax 🤔
This is literally my 1st time doing this stuff- is 750 for dyno tune & 675 for the Trinity too much? Jim is a fair dude. A good friend of mine has been dealing with him for 10+ years & air spider 777 air spider 777 vouches for em too. It's a NY tax lol

20210922_114651.jpg
20210922_114657.jpg
20210922_114350.jpg
20210922_114313.jpg
20210922_114307.jpg
20210922_110610.jpg
20210922_110516.jpg
What are you looking at putting out after all this?

Any drivetrain upgrades?
I never really researched how much they go for lol. I wanted one & the car is going into the shop in December so I figured I'd just have my builder install one while he's doing the other things. Jim didn't mention anything about that stuff needing upgrading. My car has only accumulated 3,708 miles since I bought it new in Feb.'16 lol so it's mechanically very sound. He did say it'll need new lifters because 2015-2017 Challenger lifters grind against the cam so he will be swapping to 2018+ lifters. The exhaust- I'll be getting jet coated Kooks longtube headers. It's not a big build, I'm mostly looking for a louder deeper rumble. In the future if I still crave a bit more hp I'll do some other upgrades.

My homie copped a cleaaaaan 08 TL base model with like 60k miles for cheap from an uncle or something. Navy blue and tan interior. Highkey jealous. Best Acura ever behind the NSX.

In no particular order:

NSX
RSX Type S
Integra
3rd gen TL

All classics. I actually woudnt mind grabbing a RSX Type S since me and my bro looking for a fun manual beater. I really shoudnt have sold my 08 Si smh.

His car has like 1500 miles on it. He shouldn't need a oil pump,water pump and new sensors. I see in the invoice he got some longtubes. Hope he gets a off-road mid pipe to see them gains.
Can you explain what an off-road mid pipe is exactly? Lol I'm still learning. My builder didn't mention that part

Can you explain what an off-road mid pipe is exactly? Lol I'm still learning. My builder didn't mention that part
Off road mid pipe is basically a mid pipe( center section of exhaust system usually in the form of x,y or H configuration) with no catalytic converters.
Not gonna lie 7k for a cam and exhaust setup is steep. I'd look into a supercharger system for a little more tbh. It will have driveabilty and all inspections will pass with no issues and you will be able to adjust boost to your current limitations and re adjust it if you ever build the interals for big power.

I never really researched how much they go for lol. I wanted one & the car is going into the shop in December so I figured I'd just have my builder install one while he's doing the other things. Jim didn't mention anything about that stuff needing upgrading. My car has only accumulated 3,708 miles since I bought it new in Feb.'16 lol so it's mechanically very sound. He did say it'll need new lifters because 2015-2017 Challenger lifters grind against the cam so he will be swapping to 2018+ lifters. The exhaust- I'll be getting jet coated Kooks longtube headers. It's not a big build, I'm mostly looking for a louder deeper rumble. In the future if I still crave a bit more hp I'll do some other upgrades.
Sweeeet man. You're going to have a lot of fun with her...

Back
Top Bottom