\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Victor07

pimp.gif

Damn I wanna hate on that orange 335 but I just can't. It is a BEAUTIFUL car, straight up. The Blue M is ridiculous!

And dude that said either an SRT or a G37... those don't even belong in the same category lol.

Damn I wanna hate on that orange 335 but I just can't. It is a BEAUTIFUL car, straight up. The Blue M is ridiculous!

And dude that said either an SRT or a G37... those don't even belong in the same category lol.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Took off my tube steps, got my piaa fogs and new plate
laugh.gif

Have the same truck. Went to put it in 4H this past winter and had some flashing lights on the dash. Ultimately discovered that my 4WD wasn't functioning correctly. Dudes at the dealership told me I need a new actuator and will need to take apart the whole transfer case. 15+ hrs. of labor. Total fix around $2000
mad.gif

Do you have any advice?

Do you go on toyota4runner.org

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Took off my tube steps, got my piaa fogs and new plate
laugh.gif

Have the same truck. Went to put it in 4H this past winter and had some flashing lights on the dash. Ultimately discovered that my 4WD wasn't functioning correctly. Dudes at the dealership told me I need a new actuator and will need to take apart the whole transfer case. 15+ hrs. of labor. Total fix around $2000
mad.gif

Do you have any advice?

Do you go on toyota4runner.org

Seatown2o6 hows maintaining your GTR? i wanna cop me one soon but i heard its a lot of money. i was browsing through GTR forum and its like $8000 for some damn brake jobs smh. id rather cop me the new 5 series if so.

Seatown2o6 hows maintaining your GTR? i wanna cop me one soon but i heard its a lot of money. i was browsing through GTR forum and its like $8000 for some damn brake jobs smh. id rather cop me the new 5 series if so.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0214.jpg

NOT MINE
 just from a car show I went to on Saturday, I MUST OWN. Either this or a G37 will be bought within the next two years.
got damn. 
sick.gif
best looking Challenger I've seen thus far 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0214.jpg

NOT MINE
 just from a car show I went to on Saturday, I MUST OWN. Either this or a G37 will be bought within the next two years.
got damn. 
sick.gif
best looking Challenger I've seen thus far 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

$8K for brakes? WTH?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

$8K for brakes? WTH?

Back
Top Bottom