\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

I have a 6. I love it. Its nice cuz its like the only bmw you don't see everywhere. Def recommend if you can keep up worth maintenance. How much you trying to spend

how high are the maintenance cost ? I was thinking of buying a used 2006 6 series 60k miles for $26k, good idea ?
nerd.gif

I mean I have an extended warranty thats 100k 10 year so I haven't had to pay for make repairs. But these oil changes get expensive. I have a 2005 with 55k miles on it. Thinking about letting it go for a a new whip . I may try and get 26-27 out of it cuz I baby it so much and it has that extended warranty.
i forgot how expensive those oil changes could get 
grin.gif
 but would you say that your BMW with 55k miles on it is reliable or have you been having troubles with it?

Havent checked this thread in months, only to have rareair hurt my feelings again...how you gon' have 3 e30s? That's just wrong!
I'm out.

Havent checked this thread in months, only to have rareair hurt my feelings again...how you gon' have 3 e30s? That's just wrong!
I'm out.

how high are the maintenance cost ? I was thinking of buying a used 2006 6 series 60k miles for $26k, good idea ?
nerd.gif

I mean I have an extended warranty thats 100k 10 year so I haven't had to pay for make repairs. But these oil changes get expensive. I have a 2005 with 55k miles on it. Thinking about letting it go for a a new whip . I may try and get 26-27 out of it cuz I baby it so much and it has that extended warranty.
grin.gif
 but would you say that your BMW with 55k miles on it is reliable or have you been having troubles with it?

i randomly had a coolant leak that usually would have costed 1200 to fix at around 50k, but i got it fixed with warranty... Its reliable but if your just making ends meet i wouldnt risk it. something out of the blue could happen any day. Im not complaining at all tho. i love the car

nerd.gif

grin.gif

i randomly had a coolant leak that usually would have costed 1200 to fix at around 50k, but i got it fixed with warranty... Its reliable but if your just making ends meet i wouldnt risk it. something out of the blue could happen any day. Im not complaining at all tho. i love the car

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

why not?
it's been a long time...

I get my BMW back tomorrow, but this is what my garage is lookin like tonight
Drophead Rolls...
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

by far my dream luxury whip... that pic of Beckham in his black one sold me... i could car less
devil.gif
bout the sedan... but that Drophead
Meh...would rather have Galaxy Foams....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

why not?
it's been a long time...

I get my BMW back tomorrow, but this is what my garage is lookin like tonight
Drophead Rolls...
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

by far my dream luxury whip... that pic of Beckham in his black one sold me... i could car less
devil.gif
bout the sedan... but that Drophead
Meh...would rather have Galaxy Foams....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

That's true.  I probably get a BMW when I start my career.  I am looking forward to getting one though.
smokin.gif

grin.gif

That's true.  I probably get a BMW when I start my career.  I am looking forward to getting one though.
smokin.gif

Washed, Clayed, and waxed on Sunday.

Getting an electric cut out put on tomorrow morning and getting dyno tuned on Friday.

Getting an electric cut out put on tomorrow morning and getting dyno tuned on Friday.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

laugh.gif
 @ your signature. 

Originally Posted by DeNs415

laugh.gif
 @ your signature. 

Back
Top Bottom