\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Is that the scion or suby? I just saw a Black one in my town few days ago. How is the drive?

Originally Posted by chueco dtb

jaf9me.jpg

Since these pictures I have added the lower grill fog lights. 

Nice ABP TL 6SPD. I like that you removed the amber headlight diffuser. You should get the TL-S tails too since you got the rear side markers. Oh yeah a mild drop would look nice too.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Been a while since i posted in here... I think we need a post your Japanese import thread...
7212511680_ea4fe9e68d_b.jpg

7212513618_4369a57609_b.jpg

7212512858_6e0994c95c_b.jpg

7212514392_5cd29d9da9_b.jpg
Ahh the proxes 4. For A car like that I would've imagined you slapping on the proxes T1R. I'm currently running proxes4 right now...they're alright, but the sidewalls are a bit soft. I think I might go to Costco and cop the Michelin AS Plus next in a month or two...anybody have any other All-season high performance tire recommendations?
I'm aware...
laugh.gif

k128gx.jpg

34g9eux.jpg

35mqxxe.jpg

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Can anyone point me on where to buy TL-type S stock rims???

I bought my set off CL for 500 but they were scratched pretty bad(i touched them up) and one wheel was bent but the seller didn't disclose that.
mad.gif
I had to buy one off ebay for 250. Search CL and ebay, some dealers sell a set for like 1k.

@Finns, %%$ happened bro? It's funny you should post this today because I accidentally drifted through a corner, but my tires were fine...and it wasn't the tires fault...I just went ham on the armor all.

Originally Posted by neukicks

for sale.....
nerd.gif
The best car posted in the thread 
pimp.gif
 I used to have a '93 190e, very fun to drive. I imagine the 16v is much better. Love the interior on those especially.

@Finns, %%$ happened bro? It's funny you should post this today because I accidentally drifted through a corner, but my tires were fine...and it wasn't the tires fault...I just went ham on the armor all.
Man, we were driving up to Atlantic City and all of a sudden my steering wheel shaked and rattled like I was driving on rocks. Next thing my rear goes out and I'm frantically getting over to the emergency lane, my tire came apart. It pretty much separated at the sidewall. Bad quality tires, I'm going for Bridgestone Potenzas now.
5zk0i0.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Man, we were driving up to Atlantic City and all of a sudden my steering wheel shaked and rattled like I was driving on rocks. Next thing my rear goes out and I'm frantically getting over to the emergency lane, my tire came apart. It pretty much separated at the sidewall. Bad quality tires, I'm going for Bridgestone Potenzas now.
5zk0i0.jpg
Bridgestone Potenza's have treated me very well so far. They are quite expensive, though 
frown.gif

The last time I posted in this thread it was a bad garage shot...decided to wash both of them today...2008 with 125K and 2011 with 20K, both bought brand new.

Best cars I've ever owned, and we put a lot of miles on them.  My wife has a 100 mile round trip commute 5x a week for work, and I have about a 66 mile round trip 5x a week.  Add extra curricular driving, and it comes out to a high average per year.  We bought the 2008 brand new in 11/2007 and in less than 5 years have put 125,000 miles on it...so 25K a year.
The 2011 was bought brand new in 11/2011, and in 6 months we have already put 20,000 miles on it (could possibly hit 40K by the one year mark).

That's the big reason....

Maintenance costs are maybe a little bit higher than your regular car in the same price range...I've spent about $3,500 in maintenance over 4 years, including 2 sets of tires, on the older Prius.  The new one has the first 25,000 miles covered for maintenance. 

Fellas i need an answer.

I picked up my car today from the dealership after getting the ac fixed(needed a new compressor) and when i left the lot i realized my car was at 70k, i was confused because when i dropped it off it had 72k. I reread the papers and saw that there was a recall with the dash screen (it was somewhat hard to understand what was written on the paper? lol) so it was replaced im assuming?

Now heres where im worrying-My next oil change is at 74k, !%* do i do? Wait till it hits 72k? Im gonna call the dude tomorow and see whats up
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom