\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Fixed
fixed

Bonus :pimp:

All those cars he posted, Can u even finance cars this old? I would assume most finance companies only loan out on cars less than 6 years old
Like what @Wear Rare Airs  said, you can finance a 6 year old car easy. When I was looking at STIs, SECU would finance up to 110% with a 4.75 rate I believe, you could probably get a even better rate if one of those cars are at a big dealership. Hopefully all those cars are under loan value though, thats the problem with a lot of performance type cars. 

Last edited:

Exactly.  Those parts still cost the same as they did when the car came out.  I wont assume that the poster doesnt have the bread to take care of it though, because I definitely have my eyes on an E63/64 6 myself, but if you are looking at specifically those cars in your list, put some more money into finding em with way lower mileage and newer model years.  And if all you have to work with is 15k, dont even think about it.  Even something as small as a brake job on a M3 or a 6 will bend you over if you arent prepared.
I love fixing cars so repairs shouldn't be a problem plus my two best friends and cousin use to work Horsepower freaks they know the e46 m3 inside out

I just reinforced the subframe and the changed all the bushings to polyurethane on my e36 last month.

Would of cost a couple grand for a shop tp do it

Last edited:
Mannnnnnn, y'all making me want to buy another 5.0 again. Some nice pics in here, I'm partial to the 87-93 style myself. Nice cobra up there Sco :smokin

Exactly.  Those parts still cost the same as they did when the car came out.  I wont assume that the poster doesnt have the bread to take care of it though, because I definitely have my eyes on an E63/64 6 myself, but if you are looking at specifically those cars in your list, put some more money into finding em with way lower mileage and newer model years.  And if all you have to work with is 15k, dont even think about it.  Even something as small as a brake job on a M3 or a 6 will bend you over if you arent prepared.
I love fixing cars so repairs shouldn't be a problem plus my two best friends and cousin use to work Horsepower freaks they know the e46 m3 inside out

I just reinforced the subframe and the changed all the bushings to polyurethane on my e36 last month.

Would of cost a couple grand for a shop tp do it
Well thats a whole different story then.  If you're handy and can do your own work, you'll be ok. I'd say cop the M and put some wrench work in lol

smokin.gif
sick.gif
 ///M? So Jelly 
mean.gif
.  Give me a few months doe...  Not gettin the M. Not about that V10 life. But the 50 tho 
devil.gif

Last edited:
saw some dude trying to drive his new M4 today, thought the dude was gonna crash any minute :lol:

love this dudes who buy powerful cars to stunt but can't drive them

Back
Top Bottom