\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What do you guys think about this? Been wanting to do it since i had the 370z feel like it wouldnt look as nice in the R35 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
That's under 30k miles too I have no prob buying in 20k range prefer not to buy more than 30k mileage

But buying used STI/WRX is a risk right? People beat the **** out of them.

Last edited:
Good looks

Seems waiting for reviews when it comes out head to head with STI I know car mags will do will. I won't put deposit then and also there will be enough to go around.
I'd advise you to wait if you can too for reviews. If you follow Matt Farrah & The Smoking Tire on the youtubes he already placed his order and Im sure he's gonna do work with/on it. Good thing that comes with the RS is warrantied modding. Push the car to its potential under warranty :pimp:. Subaru would kill if they did that, but they'd have other problems on their hands lol.

Or if you can't wait, you can do like I said a couple posts ago and test drive an S3, Golf R, and maybe an STI & WRX. All else fails kop an ///M3 lol.

White and blue probably the best colors on the new subie, and this is coming from someone who owns the metallic grey. I didn't think that through lol.

Not sure if thats the same DGM color as the FRS/BRZ but if it is I love the color and its what I chose. I feel like it looks masculine yet sleek, clean, classy. Looks like a totally different color deprnding on the weather.

I prefer cars either white or black but the STI is probably the only car id ever get in blue.

My first car was navy though. :lol:

Last edited:
White or black cars only
only laguna seca or santorini on the e92m3
Dark gray is sexy too but id take white/black over it

Last edited:
Ordered some spacers to hold me over until i get some wheels.  15mm front and 12.5mm rear. Should be a nice improvement. get rid of that sucked in look

Here is one with the same setup:
6899317702_c01d1fff60_b.jpg

Of course that one is lowered, but you get the point. compared to my non spacer look:

Being that I'm a sales consultant at a high line dealership here in Atlanta, and have driven and sold a broad spectrum of brands (porsche, audi, bmw, mercedes, lexus, acura)....I can say I grew a strong dislike for Bimmers. Don't get me wrong amazing driving cars...when working though. Love their styling/performance. I would only purchase/ lease a BMW new and once it gets close to the end of its factory warranty I always recommend to get rid of them then.

Just my 2 cents...was actually close to purchasing a e92 m3 but once my buddies who own them, said if they could do it all over again they would've never bought a Bimmer due to all kinds of issues...totally deterred me.

Ended up with the a 3rd gen Lexus IS 350 with red guts. I love my new daily.

http://niketalk.com/t/635307/lexus-is-the-best-car-brand-period/390#post_24833063

sorry Nelson and the others M Gang Club members

Forgot to mention if you absolutely want a BMW in the USED market, don't EVER go cheap and pass on a extended warranty. If possible get a CPO'd car... Get the best packages/options on extended warranties (closest thing you can get to bumper to bumper) these new bimmers have way to many sensors for their own good. Also BMWs also use a good of amount of plastics in place of parts that should've been made of metals. Extended warranties really save you in the long run, however if your a wise man and want a piece of mind go JDM fam Lexus/ Acura. But if you a balla and money ain't an issue CASH OUT on da German automakers.

Last edited:

Ordered some spacers to hold me over until i get some wheels.  15mm front and 12.5mm rear. Should be a nice improvement. get rid of that sucked in look

Here is one with the same setup:

Of course that one is lowered, but you get the point. compared to my non spacer look:

Yesssssssss 
pimp.gif

Im running a 15 up front and a 20 in the back I think. 

You act like this is secret information or something 
laugh.gif

The majority of people that preach all that kind of stuff have either never owned a BMW, notice how dude said he had only driven them not actually owned one, or which I think is the biggest case, people trying to ball on a budget and buy a car that they might have the money to make the payment but not to own it if you know what I mean. Both those posts sound like someone who gets paid to sell Toyota/Lexus.

Do your RESEARCH before you buy a car, that will save you a lot of unexpected headaches in the future.

Last edited:
You act like this is secret information or something :lol:

The majority of people that preach all that kind of stuff have either never owned a BMW, notice how dude said he had only driven them not actually owned one, or which I think is the biggest case, people trying to ball on a budget and buy a car that they might have the money to make the payment but not to own it if you know what I mean. 

Do your RESEARCH before you buy a car, that will save you a lot of unexpected headaches in the future.

Exactly. Research is key. It 's a given with BMWs cost of ownership is far different from the Japanese counterparts. Alot of these dude fall into balling on a budget hole all the time...I see it countless times with my clients

Last edited:
Last edited:
I like how you took out what he said about Audis too :lol:

Audis are finicky as well my brethren. Newer ones are great, mid 2000s I'm not a fan of. From what I've heard from my buddies in service they were notorious for transmission issues...

We still boys though.

if you go in the thread I asked him his opinion on them so I didn't overlook anything I linked the thread discussion was in. I asked him specifically his opinion on Audi.

i posted the link to the discussion

edit: o i see.............yes he wrote a response then edited to answer my quesiton about Audis that was not done on purpose. he also atated newers ones are great which i knew already and knew also the mid 2000s suck, currently Audi has better reliable rating than BMW btw you can look that up.

Last edited:
The counter argument to that is we had bimmers, benz, audi,rovers, jags etc in my family when they were new and they all had problems. BMW's water pumps are a joke for a car that costs a premium

The lexus we had just required regular maintenance and they held their value.

I see 7 series and S classes on craigslist selling for cheap because the owners want to get rid of them instead of paying the repair bill for them. The depreciation on them is laughable

Back
Top Bottom