\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Let's see the twin plug motor .
pimp.gif

Thinking about copping a brand new Mercedes CLA, is it a reliable car and what other alternatives would you suggest for a brand new everyday sedan/coupe? Looking to spend around 30-40k

Don't buy a brand new Mercedes unless you are ok with pissing at least half of what you payed for it into the wind

It's a civic lx

dont do it fam 7k for an LX is high idk prices of 8th gen civics too much but my boy got an SI for 7k same year and miles etc

andddd it came with enkei rpf1's :smokin (not that it matters too much) :lol:

Last edited:
A co worker just bought a slightly used IS 350 for 31K.

Its really dope to me for me the money.
This.

I know you said brand new but you can get an ISF for under $40k easily, it will be awesome to drive and the interior won't feel dated. It might at some gas though 
laugh.gif

Test drove a 2010 335i and fell in love. Still comparing the pro's/con's between a LCI E90 335i vs. 328i before I pull the trigger.. The new car itch is growing fast tho :nerd:

name="RaySweatShirt" url="/t/266081/post-your-car-vol-been-a-minute/48030#post_25778330"]

Thanks y'all, got any suggestions where/what car I should start looking at?[/quote]

Im in Maryland and I feel the need of AWD so infiniti, audi or maybe a jeep. Wont lie tho, the new lexus's are to just too mean for the streets :x

Did some more digging and found a 2008 ex civic with 68k miles for the same price
That's not bad man. As always try to negotiate. As long as the car is taken care of you shouldn't have any issues. Reliability has never been an issue with me with Honda. I've owned a 99 ex coupe, 09 si coupe, and my last leased 13 si. My girl has a 2010 ex sedan and it had 1 issue that was covered under warranty

FYI if the car has some paint peeling or fading issues in the front end, Honda issued maintenance recall for certain year civics paint job. My 09 was covered and they repainted the entire front end for free

Just purchased a 2010 Lexus GS 350 w/101k miles for $15k fully loaded with the Mark Levinson sound system. Has a tan interior, so what % tint would you guys go with if the car has a tan interior?

Last edited:
Just purchased a 2010 Lexus GS 350 w/101k miles for $15k fully loaded with the Mark Levinson sound system. Has a tan interior, so what % tint would you guys go with if the car has a tan interior?
15% FTW IMO. BUT make that decision on your own. Someone in here asked for opinions and wasn't satisfied with how light he went.
All depends on how dark you want it, state laws, taking the chance of tickets.

no more TSX? You had an 09 right? What happened to it?

I have a tan interior and 18% all around. It won't look as dark cause the interior is light.

Test drove a 2010 335i and fell in love. Still comparing the pro's/con's between a LCI E90 335i vs. 328i before I pull the trigger.. The new car itch is growing fast tho :nerd:

My brother has a 335 and my boy has a 328 and let me be the one to tell you as a driver the 335 is wayyyyyy better than the 328.

My slow *** brz is faster than the 328. I wouldn't even line up with my brothers 335.

If you just want to ride around town you might be able to find a better car for the money then a BMW

Last edited:
no more TSX? You had an 09 right? What happened to it?

I have a tan interior and 18% all around. It won't look as dark cause the interior is light.
Yea the TSX got totaled in the flood last month :frown: Sad to see it go.

Damn, 101k miles a lot. I had an 07 too that I gave to my parents last year and it only has about 80k on the dash right now.

Definitely go with 15% though.

Damn, 101k miles a lot. I had an 07 too that I gave to my parents last year and it only has about 80k on the dash right now.

Definitely go with 15% though.
Yea its a 1 owner car so the owner avg around 17k miles a year. I was looking at some lower mileage ones but they were asking $18k-$20k which is out of my range.

Back
Top Bottom