\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I regret not getting more of the wheels in this pic.

Does/has anyone on NT own(ed) a Maserati?

Are they quality cars to buy? Or constant trips to the shop?

Those yellow wheels on the stingray :x in a bad way
I don't think I've ever seen a color matched wheel that looked good

Last edited:
Lock my keys in my car smh trying to find a locksmith for a good price fml
That reminds me I still need to get spares.

One thing that got me into my vehicle after locking myself out............shoestrings

And twigs .

Those yellow wheels on the stingray :x in a bad way
I don't think I've ever seen a color matched wheel that looked good
Most look like ****, but it can be done and look decent if the color isn't the focal point of the wheel, and instead is just a small part of it. The wheels on that stingray look turrible :smh:

Example

Whether or not the car looks BETTER or not with color matched wheels, well that is a whole other can of worms :lol:

Last edited:
Welp it's kinda hard to make a Lambo look bad. The jeep doesn't look very good to me. But I agree the accents look better than the whole wheel or most of the wheel being colored

There's a couple in my neighborhood. Like any luxury marque reliability is spotty at best and resale goes quickly in the toilet. Buy used/certified and it may be worth it.

The exhaust notes on those Maserati's are really something though.

Never owned one but have always heard questionable things and if the depreciation is any type of indication, make sure you do thorough research, make sure you/re not just paying for the badge.

When I was looking into buying a GranTurismo, I never heard or read anything particularly bad about their reliability. In fact most owners were more than pleased with the reliability of their cars.

That said, you don't want to be the guy whipping the 04 QP you bought on a corner lot.

Word on the block the exhaust note of the qp turns women on.

Something bout science babies and stuff. Just take it with a grain of salt but that's the word. :lol:

There's a couple in my neighborhood. Like any luxury marque reliability is spotty at best and resale goes quickly in the toilet. Buy used/certified and it may be worth it.

The exhaust notes on those Maserati's are really something though.

I sometimes see them in the city, but don't see them in the burbs where I live.

Its the exhaust that really interests me. I've never driven one or anything, but its definitely got a super unique note that is something I'm into right now.

Plus that exhaust in these quiet suburbs would be incredible :lol:

Never owned one but have always heard questionable things and if the depreciation is any type of indication, make sure you do thorough research, make sure you/re not just paying for the badge.

Most definitely. I've looked at a few forums, and its just like the BMW forums where some guys have nightmares and others are still loving the cars.

They're legit crap

WELP.

Any reasoning?

Last edited:

Ferrari maintenance without the Ferrari.
Anyone have any experience with the mk 7 Golf R?

I wanted to know if the dsg or the manual was built better for mods?

-Drew

Anyone?
DSG would be better for mods. Unless you plan on upgrading the clutch on the manual, its going to slip with all the torque once you go over stage 1

Back
Top Bottom