\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I can't imagine how it feels to wait almost a whole week for the delivery of your car I bet you're just counting down the seconds
laugh.gif
Just trying to go about my day without thinking about it.  I think it really helps that i haven't even seen the car yet in person. Kinda hasn't even sunken in yet that i really got it you know? 

Spair key and title just showed up in the mail this morning.

I can't imagine how it feels to wait almost a whole week for the delivery of your car I bet you're just counting down the seconds :lol:

Just trying to go about my day without thinking about it.  I think it really helps that i haven't even seen the car yet in person. Kinda hasn't even sunken in yet that i really got it you know? 

Spair key and title just showed up in the mail this morning.
Well I have to ask this.

Have you driven your m3 to its limits?

Spirited drive?

Well I have to ask this.

Have you driven your m3 to its limits?

Spirited drive?
To it's absolute limits as you would on a race track, no. Wish i had done a track day in it but oh well. But I've pushed it pretty damn hard for the street though. On some mountain twisties and some on/off ramps.  It was a damn fun car, handled great. 

Last edited:
There's a white 06 C2s in Minnesota I was thinking of getting. It's got 54k miles, 6 spd, stone gray interior, and factory carbon ceramic brakes. I got him down to a very good deal I would have bought it if the turbo didn't come along. Want me to pass it along to you?

Appreciate the consideration, but I'm picking up this lady tomorrow :smile:

There's a white 06 C2s in Minnesota I was thinking of getting. It's got 54k miles, 6 spd, stone gray interior, and factory carbon ceramic brakes. I got him down to a very good deal I would have bought it if the turbo didn't come along. Want me to pass it along to you?

Appreciate the consideration, but I'm picking up this lady tomorrow :smile:

Good **** man!

Red interior Pcar crew :pimp:

Good news with my insurance company. I could get the S2000 titled just under my name without involving my dad for insurance purposes. I'm already listed as a driver under his policy, so I could get the S2K under my name, and just pay my share of the insurance for it.

So I'm out of town for the weekend for a wedding and my boss just sent me a picture of the car sitting in the garage at work. It came 2 days early and I'm not there to get it. Sunofa *****

Beauty!

The sport seats are seriously awesome and you can't go wrong with the red interior. What are your plans for it? I've only had mine for 2 days and it's already going in for lowering springs/spacers this week, exhaust next week, and hopefully ordering wheels by the end of the month :smh:

Back
Top Bottom