\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

All the pics I got for now. Exterior is filthy, driving it in rain today to get smog and Vin verification done. Goddam the exhaust sounds amazing. Super glad it came with catless exhaust.

Cant believe these things are within reach for these prices. Gives a lot of us hope we don't HAVE to be old head retired dudes to kop :lol: :pimp:

Dont know how to post IG vids but heres a little drone shoot we did while waiting for an accident to get cleared up while at Carls Jr.

https://www.borla.com/products/charger_srt_hellcat_catback_exhaust_atak_part__140667.html

Copped this today.

Will be here tomorrow. And hopefully installed on Wednesday. :D

Going to be loud as hell. :smile:
Nice! I had to go youtube it to see what that sounds like. Sounds nasty, and definitely loud as hell, gonna be awesome :smokin

When I bought my Jeep SRT8, it came with the Borla s type exhaust, with the resonators deleted. At first I thought man, this is too loud. Now though, I've gotten used to it, and love how it sounds. Loud :smokin

All the pics I got for now. Exterior is filthy, driving it in rain today to get smog and Vin verification done. Goddam the exhaust sounds amazing. Super glad it came with catless exhaust.
Car is looking nice bro, loving that interior :smokin

Last edited:
Rollin thunder. :pimp:

:D

Nice! I had to go youtube it to see what that sounds like. Sounds nasty, and definitely loud as hell, gonna be awesome :smokin

When I bought my Jeep SRT8, it came with the Borla s type exhaust, with the resonators deleted. At first I thought man, this is too loud. Now though, I've gotten used to it, and love how it sounds. Loud :smokin
Car is looking nice bro, loving that interior :smokin

I am excited for it to be put on lol.

Ahh yes the Borla S for the wk1. That was the loudest exhaust available for the wk1 by borla. Weird how now across many platforms the S is for silent lol made it the total opposite

:D
I am excited for it to be put on lol.

Ahh yes the Borla S for the wk1. That was the loudest exhaust available for the wk1 by borla. Weird how now across many platforms the S is for silent lol made it the total opposite
I bet, you're gonna wake up the neighbourhood :lol: ! That's funny that Borla switched the meaning of the s type, cuz yea, mine definitely isn't quiet!

Wow I didn't know the grand Cherokee had a 5.7 option. I really like the newer body style but that srt8 is way out of my price range they're like 40-50k. I always thought all the other ones had that 3.6 :lol:

Man in this rain I can barely step on the gas or the traction control kicks in even in higher gears

I might have to turn my e85 tune off and just use 92 octane

Hate that my car lives up to it's expectation for overheating :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom