\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:lol:

Personally, I think Rev videos just don't capture what a vehicle actually sounds like under load. Much better to get a driving video with a go pro (which he said he's going to do). Which is why I didn't bother throwing some revs in to my video.
Videos in general don't do a car sound justice. Close but not the same as in person

Btw the hellcat and Jeep sounding real nice fellas!

Im really debating if I want to just shell out the money for a Nameless axle back now since it's cheaper than the cat backs I want for my STI.

It's better if you listen to exhaust videos with good headphones or through a car stereo.

That red Mercedes is a GLE coupe. Depending on engine probably around 60k?

GL63 is probably around 105k
G55 is maybe 115k and G63 is over 140k.

I rented a GL450 in LA last weekend. Good size vehicle but floaty with steering. Wanted to rent a Gwagen but couldn't justify the additional cost. Maybe next time.

Borla Atak plus supercharger whine, i can only imagine the sound at wot

so lately ive been debating getting another truck(suv) or a coupe

and today i see that Ford is planning on bringing back the Bronco (coupe + big suv, my perfect combo)
hope itll be coyote/voodoo friendly

that would be kind of cool if it looks like concepts/renderings ive seen

GM shouldve been dropped a new Yukon GT/Tahoe 2dr

Hey guys. So my dad is looking at a 2014 m5 for 62k for his 60th birthday. Mileage is in the 20k

Is that a good deal?

Hey guys. So my dad is looking at a 2014 m5 for 62k for his 60th birthday. Mileage is in the 20k

Is that a good deal?

not a bad present for himself :pimp: and from the looks of it thats the regular going rate for that year/mileage m5 you could prob find a slightly cheaper one though

I was a little surprised by how worn down it looks for 25k miles.

Poorly taken care of, imo

My dad was never serious about the m5. He's already moving on to something else :lol:

Help the old man out. With a budget of around 60k... What should he be looking at? Looking at used/new sedans and coupes

Last edited:
I was a little surprised by how worn down it looks for 25k miles.

Poorly taken care of, imo

My dad was never serious about the m5. He's already moving on to something else :lol:

Help the old man out. With a budget of around 60k... What should he be looking at? Looking at used/new sedans and coupes

Hellcat :nerd:...

The old man seems to be stuck on the amg. Was pushing him towards a BMW in that price range or a used Porsche but he won't bite. Lol

Carrera S, 911 GTS, 911 Turbo

pimp.gif

$60k for a '14 M5 is a fair deal, but in my opinion new BMWs should be leased due to their high residuals and the fact that the M5 is not something you're going to want to own without warranty. That said, they are sweet cars and are insanely fast/powerful. My 911 feels like a Honda Civic compared to my bro's M5 :smh:

I saw a c6 zr1 with 45k miles for 55gs on cl.

Last time I looked one up for the hell I found one for 80gs

What's up with that?

What's up with that?
They've gone down since the newer ones came out. That's actually high price.  We bought the white one we had for 52k if i recall correctly and it had like 7k miles

Edit: It had 5,500 miles and we payed 57k

And it had 800whp

Last edited:

What's up with that?

They've gone down since the newer ones came out. That's actually high price.  We bought the white one we had for 52k if i recall correctly and it had like 7k miles

Edit: It had 5,500 miles and we payed 57k

And it had 800whp
Well that's great news.

But the c4 zr1 vettes prices are going up now :\

Taking a look at a 03 S2K with 81k miles for 13.4k on Tuesday. Also getting a trade in value offer for the Civic.

Was able to win this '04 Cts at a government auction for only $2100 since no one showed up thanks to the storm, It only has 57000 miles on it and nothing is wrong with it.

I think I'm going to keep it and add it to my collection after I mod it a little

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom