\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^ You just going to want the S2k. Just chill, pay off the car note. We talkin cars here B, its a depreciating asset, unless its some type of collector stuff. No shade, but def stack and just pay off your current debts. No point in going backwards.

You're gonna get the Acura and in a month you're gonna see an old man in an s2k and wish you waited

^ You just going to want the S2k. Just chill, pay off the car note. We talkin cars here B, its a depreciating asset, unless its some type of collector stuff. No shade, but def stack and just pay off your current debts. No point in going backwards.

You're gonna get the Acura and in a month you're gonna see an old man in an s2k and wish you waited
Actually backed out of the Acura. Thought it over last night and realized I can wait six months plus stack mad money with my job. I'm better off and feel more comfortable buying from my own dealership combined with the perks of the discount. I can get one that we're selling for 15-16k for only 10-11k. Time to hustle and grind. :pimp:

Just catching up.

Land cruisers are expensive because they are loaded and have no options. Overseas they sell better because they have cheaper trim levels. For that kind of money I'd rather have a Rover. Like the way older LCs look. As for how they sell besides the one lady with a white one in my neighborhood I never see one on the road.

Best car commercial to me is the 1997 Nissan Maxima after the car wash with the birds trying to poop on it. All set to Danger zone.

Fire

Anyway... here's my semi-goal for "Big Red"...

**this isn't my car but the look I'm going for without the wheels...**

No mechanic will touch an auto start alarm... so I might be stuck with Benz dealership with that one.

And wanna throw 2 sets of components and a 10"...

[emoji]128553[/emoji] Good thing I have 60 years to get it done [emoji]128530[/emoji]

FOr the record. I have a '96 S320 140k... had her about 10 years now, for real

Last edited:

Fire

Anyway... here's my semi-goal for "Big Red"...

**this isn't my car but the look I'm going for without the wheels...**

No mechanic will touch an auto start alarm... so I might be stuck with Benz dealership with that one.

And wanna throw 2 sets of components and a 10"...

[emoji]128553[/emoji] Good thing I have 60 years to get it done [emoji]128530[/emoji]

FOr the record. I have a '96 S320 140k... had her about 10 years now, for real
Big body benz :pimp:

Actually backed out of the Acura. Thought it over last night and realized I can wait six months plus stack mad money with my job. I'm better off and feel more comfortable buying from my own dealership combined with the perks of the discount. I can get one that we're selling for 15-16k for only 10-11k. Time to hustle and grind. :pimp:

Good choice my dude. Patient and enjoy the process of getting the thing you actually want instead of a substitute.

Lift kit and sliders on. Tint installed. Needs wheels and tires and some lighting and it should be done deal for now.

Last edited:

Good choice my dude. Patient and enjoy the process of getting the thing you actually want instead of a substitute.
Exactly. With 3k for a down payment on top of the trade in offer at my job I'd actually be positive equity in six months.

Watched Porsche vids the last 2 hours, leaves house and gets pulled on around a corner by a white 997 GT3 making miraculous noises [emoji]128525[/emoji]. #Goals

Just catching up.

Land cruisers are expensive because they are loaded and have no options. Overseas they sell better because they have cheaper trim levels. For that kind of money I'd rather have a Rover. Like the way older LCs look. As for how they sell besides the one lady with a white one in my neighborhood I never see one on the road.
Also the fact that they're Toyota's highest luxury vehicle with damn near indestructible reliability. Usually if you see someone in a Land Cruiser they have real money. It'll pay for itself what one would spend on 3 Ranges. Although Ranges do look better and have that known prestige to them, I'd take the Land. Esp after growing up with Ghost & Rae rapping about them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom