\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Always laugh when I see one of these guys

Always laugh when I see one of these guys

What's wrong with the Genesis? Outside of the terrible interior.

The V8 has 429hp and it's a reliable car. I actually like this model than that Bentley front model.

What's wrong with the Genesis? Outside of the terrible interior.

The V8 has 429hp and it's a reliable car. I actually like this model than that Bentley front model.
It was a joke about it looking like the s550 benz. I'm sure it's an okay car I just don't think I'm quite ready to trust Hyundai enough to buy a car from them

I usually don't like prostreet builds but that's kinda cool .

Love the sound of that whipple when he pulled off.

Saw this beauty taking off on my way home this morning.[emoji]128640[/emoji][emoji]128640[/emoji]

I went on ahead and put my first parts on my van today

Side mirror went well.

Door handle took the longest but I tried my damnest to make it work.....but this little plastic piece kept slipping off and eventually it worn out due to me thrashing around with it for a few hours. :lol:

I'll see if I can find a new one somewhere tomorrow.

Saw this beauty taking off on my way home this morning.[emoji]128640[/emoji][emoji]128640[/emoji]

Did it sound mean?... Sonics and Mazda2's and the such are fun cars to mod imo... Most in that class are extremely light to begin with, so you don't need to extract a ton of HP out if them... You put 200hp in a Mazda 2 with some chassis upgrades and you're going to have a ton of fun...

Has anyone ordered off theragcompany.com here? I bought 2 waffle weave towels and 2 mits for $16 and they're good quality. The mits are the same quality as the green chemical guys ones but the waffle weave towels are much thinner than my cobra guzzlers. Gotta test them out but I've read good things about that them from other forums. If you need some microfiber towels it's worth checking out.

Back
Top Bottom