\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2008 328i 96k miles $7,750 is it a bad buy ?

The G wagon has been around since 1979 with llittle changes to the exterior design. They added a lift and bigger flares and tires for the "squared" which is a common mod for off-road capable vehicles. Yet, four door Wranglers just showed up 10 years ago. They have some visual similarities but it's a basic two box design. I don't see where MB is copying Jeep. It's more like convergent evolution.

Last edited:
I'm in the market for a used car with a 8K budget. Would like something nice even though my budget is kinda small any suggestions ? I really like that 3 series but if it's a bad deal im not gonna entertain it.

2001-2004 lexus gs300/430. Had one for a brief moment and that thang was smooth as butter. The 2jz motor is indestructible. Timeless car imo.

Lol i actually also had an 08 accord sedan (same generation as the one u posted) and it never left me stranded and started up every time. Not too sure what those are priced at now but those are decent miles for a 6 yr old car.

Yeah I drive a type s and love it. I'd pick that over last gen all day. Crazy the value still holds up so well. Figure son might want a more modern look though.

Yeah I drive a type s and love it. I'd pick that over last gen all day. Crazy the value still holds up so well. Figure son might want a more modern look though.
They definitely hold their value. Pics for pleasure??
Before I bought my 09 si years ago I saw a newly listed TL type S manual for sale. Called to inquire and someone was already signing for it. I was salty

umm yea Jeep just celebrated its 75th year i think, Jeep is big here in Toledo

hell the street the plant sits on is named Willys Parkway

Back
Top Bottom