\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Luckily my wife doesn’t have that 200 anymore. Her parents have Chrysler dealerships so they got her the car. It’s a hunk of junk and there is a reason they don’t make them anymore.

The guy that pulled up was dead serious, it’s because the Genesis logo is so similar to the AM logo.

Pics of the DB11 for reference. IMO you gotta know nothing about cars to make this mistake.

EADA4F6B-110D-46E9-91BC-640AAFA8B76C.jpeg

405F373B-A0B5-4A62-BBF7-4E4A19D320ED.jpeg

The guy that pulled up was dead serious, it’s because the Genesis logo is so similar to the AM logo.

Pics of the DB11 for reference. IMO you gotta know nothing about cars to make this mistake.

EADA4F6B-110D-46E9-91BC-640AAFA8B76C.jpeg

405F373B-A0B5-4A62-BBF7-4E4A19D320ED.jpeg
Yeah I wouldn’t even worry about it :lol: don’t know what these guys are talking about saying they’d return it if someone mistaked it for a Hyundai. If you know, you know

I got a break in the case mane.

Saw the car I suspected of hitting me and it has a dent on the right rear door which I measured and lines up with where it contacted my car.

Campus security said they saw the car turn towards me but can't zoom in to ID the car.

I asked them for the security footage so I can make a police report.

Idk if they will get back to me cuz they mad annoying.

Should I place a note on the car and say to contact me as I saw u hit my whip and so did the cameras if u don't respond I'll contact the authorities.

Saw the car I suspected of hitting me and it has a dent on the right rear door which I measured and lines up with where it contacted my car.

Campus security said they saw the car turn towards me but can't zoom in to ID the car.

Should I place a note on the car and say to contact me as I saw u hit my whip and so did the cameras if u don't respond I'll contact the authorities.
Yes

I got the security footage.

Left the note on her whip.

Should I wait for her to contact me or go ahead and contact my insurance?

I'm not to good at these things

Wow, I’m impressed man. Def TX, I live in the Dallas area. I actually don’t have a picture of the front of my house on my phone but I pulled one from Redfin.
1FCEEC5D-DD1E-4936-8D67-3309704A5DAC.jpeg
We have some friends down there as we visited them last year. They drove us around the neighborhoods, some beautiful homes. If it only made sense I wouldn't mind living down there if not Orlando/Tampa.
With all the beamers in NYC these have my eye
But does it have your curiosity?
Remember when people said the 300 looked like a Bentley :smh:
I remember this episode like it was yesterday. Dudes was pushing the 300 hard ever since 50 rolled out with it.

Why are aftermarket radios so terrible looking? I would think it would be more advanced by now design wise.
I honestly don't know seems like that aftermarket area is stuck in the 2000's. Very little advancement since the late 90's, the screens still don't look that great after so many years. Almost feel like we covered this topic a couple months back if not last year. Factory speakers no matter the vehicle are still trash compared to just average aftermarket speakers.
aftermarket is slow to change up designs because of auto industry.

they have to wait and see what car companies are going to do next. exactly why install kits take so long develop, aftermarket is playing catch up to car companies.
I get that and I agree but come on a single din is a single din same with a double din. Those are staples in cars though so use those measurements and make improvements? Hell they can have the motorized faceplate that folds out.

100% man. You're taking the adult/mature way on this. Hope they man up & admit fault

Interior-2019-RAM-1500-near-Chicago-1024x498.jpg

Oh edit... jus saw you said AFTERMARKET.

Still kinda answered your question tho... who wants to replace all that... factory sound systems and infotainment centers have come lightyearsssss

Not the same as back in the day when every interior was bland and generic and generally lacked electronics periodm

True makes sense, that ram interface looks dope btw. Just having 2nd hand regret because I didn’t pay extra for whatever package the dealership was offering for the dash. Car is in shop and have a rental and the dash is dope as hell :lol: feeling the carplay setting so I started looking up aftermarket radios but no bueno. I’ll just stick to my Bluetooth connection and be appreciative.

naw 200s are kind of nice actually, they just dont have the following for reliability like Accord or Camry

average car buyer knows little about cars, they just know they need decent transportation.

aftermarket is slow to change up designs because of auto industry.

they have to wait and see what car companies are going to do next. exactly why install kits take so long develop, aftermarket is playing catch up to car companies.

like GM and this dumb *** Mos50 system or whatever. everything is tied into their info screen, everything!
PAC just now has a product to make it easier to add amps/dsps. the AmpPro AP4-GM 61 for $400

dumb cars >>> all this damm infotainment.

Back
Top Bottom