\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Seeing a lot of X7s around me. I like it better than the GLS.

The Kia Telluride is something serious

The Telluride looks sick in pictures. In person it's a lil meh... my wife's crv is approaching 120k miles. The idea of a 100k warranty was enough for me to consider it. But she liked the xt5 and Atlas alot better in person... shocking I know right but all can be had for similar money. Might end up goin back to a Grand Cherokee for her if she decides to do without 3rd row seating

The thing is my man works on hella hellcats and other high performance cars so im wondering why mines was driven

Im for sure getting a dash cam now.

Someone recommend one in here a while ago can yall post it again?
I want something not in the way/ sleek/ factory looking.
cause them messing up a hellcat woulda been more expensive
than them messing up a scat

The thing is my man works on hella hellcats and other high performance cars so im wondering why mines was driven

No disrespect probably cost less to fix your car versus the hellcats and high-performance cars. If you know the guy he might be taking advantage of you thinking, oh we boys he wont mind if I go get this part in his car. Then something else comes up while he is getting that part, then 70 miles later. You should be able to tell over the phone if he was being a *** or if it was an accident.

No disrespect probably cost less to fix your car versus the hellcats and high-performance cars. If you know the guy he might be taking advantage of you thinking, oh we boys he wont mind if I go get this part in his car. Then something else comes up while he is getting that part, then 70 miles later. You should be able to tell over the phone if he was being a *** or if it was an accident.
aint no accident
no reason he should be running errands
in someone else car

aint no accident
in someone else car
If they are friends, dude stepped over the line and took the friendship to far. I agree he shouldn't be driving his car, however continuing off the assumption they are boys. Many friends have crossed the line getting to familiar.

hell yeah
he basically calling u a ***** and a sucka
and thinking u "sweet"
for even thinkin he could do something like that
I was just about to say Nawghty isn't gassing you up, he is just being straight with you.

Just don't go in their Tony Soprano style.

Slapping the T1000 around.

Oh no for sure i know the hellcat is more.

But there are many other scat packs there too.

aint no accident
in someone else car

I agree.

I am guessing it must have been one of the workers there.

Ill talk to him see what he says

Okay so what he told me makes sense.
When i had the car there being worked on he called me about the wrap guy not having the correct color to match. So it will take time to find the right one. Then asked if i wanna pick it up till he finds the right match and im like nah keep it do what u gotta do to find it.

So on the phone hes like i had to drive to the wrap guy shop a couple times to find the right match.

And its kind of a rural/suburban area so the distance makes sense he provided me with the location and name of the wrap guy shop and the miles added up.

So i dont feel funny about it anymore.

When i had the car there being worked on he called me about the wrap guy not having the correct color to match. So it will take time to find the right one. Then asked if i wanna pick it up till he finds the right match and im like nah keep it do what u gotta do to find it.

So on the phone hes like i had to drive to the wrap guy shop a couple times to find the right match.

And its kind of a rural/suburban area so the distance makes sense he provided me with the location and name of the wrap guy shop and the miles added up.

:rofl:
so again
he ran an errand
in ur car???
thats like me needing new tires
and i take it to goodyear
they have to drive 70 miles in my car
t go get the tires from another shop
thats wild
even more wild for u to even rationalize it and say
"so what he told me makes sense"
and
"i dont feel funny about it anymore"

imagine getting a car wash
in the middle of the car wash
the dude like
"yo ran outta soap
ill be back im a go buy some more"
and takes ur car to go buy it
:rofl:
dudes borrowing cars like its ketchup or sugar :lol:

Brah he needed to see which wrap matched my car, after his wrap person came thru and could not find the right match. thats why he needed to take my car is my rationalization.

I mean the match is spot on and the repair looks great so :shrugs

Don't mind Nawghty, if you cool with it, then don't mind us. I personally wouldn't be happy about it though.

Yea I wouldn't be happy about that. He should have went and grabbed some vinyl samples from the wrap guy and come back and matched to ur car. Then gone back and got the right amount of the one that matched best. In his own damn car.

Brah he needed to see which wrap matched my car, after his wrap person came thru and could not find the right match. thats why he needed to take my car is my rationalization.

I mean the match is spot on and the repair looks great so :shrugs

Did you go through insurance? Why would you get a wrap instead of paint?
I'd tell him that's bs and I need 3 dollars a mile. What about the gas did he at least fill you up or left you on empty?

I run a ThinkWare series dashcam back & front. It's the F770 series. Check it out, also RP Productions has a discount code for them. I can post the link if you'd like, lmk.

Back
Top Bottom