\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

At 500mi already. I just pumped $100 worth of gas and didn't even fill it up all the way smh. Played with a couple of the driving modes but I'm gonna wait til 1k miles before I beat the **** out of it. It's a big *** truck yet it feels hella light and nimble. The 10speed took some getting used to, but it moves surprisingly quick! I gotta be careful cause 85mph feels like 60...

Was playing against a gtr tonight on the highway, my baby gtr kept up only because other driver was scared to push it to make me look bad but I appreciated it. I was pushing my little 3.7 engine hard, burn through 50 miles of gas in that ride home of constant pulls but was worth it. I will have a GTR by 2 years. I don’t want no other car but this, time to grind like no other.
What you drive?

Wonder if ja told that to fyre festival people? Lol @ that phat farm denim jacket man I forgot that brand existed
Just read the story from John Singleton how Ja turned down Luda's role in 2Fast, he said half a mil wasn't enough. Luda can attribute Crash, Hustle and Flow, and the other Fast movies to Ja saying no.
172.gif

https://grantland.com/hollywood-pro...le-blew-his-chance-to-be-in-2-fast-2-furious/
“Ja got too big for himself. He turned it down. He turned down a half a million dollars,” Singleton said. “He got 15 grand to be in the first movie. He was really big at that time. I guess Murder Inc. was throwing out hits and were making money hand over foot. He was acting like he was too big to be in the sequel. He wouldn’t return calls. I went to the studio to go see him — that’s just my mantra, I deal with a lot of music people. He was kinda playing me to the side and I was like, ‘What? What is this ****?’ This was all initiated by me. I then made a call. I called Ludacris. I said, ‘Hey, Luda, I haven’t met you before, but I like what you’re doing right now.’ Luda was all humble, excited to meet me. I said, ‘I’m doing this movie and I’m wondering if you want to be a part of it.’ He goes, ‘What? Yeah! Anything you do I want to be a part of.’ That’s how Ludacris got in 2 Fast 2 Furious, and the rest is history.”

Ja Rule became Ludacris. Edwin became Tej. The Fast and the Furiouswent from potential franchise to the 16th-highest-grossing franchise in history.That’s not counting Furious 7.

" style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(205, 37, 31); text-decoration-line: none; font-family: "Balto Web", HelveticaNeue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; display: inline-block; background-color: rgb(205, 37, 31); padding-right: 6px; padding-left: 6px; vertical-align: sub; height: 15px; margin-right: 2px; margin-left: 2px;">3
Ludacris would go on to appear in Crash and Hustle & Flow — and three more Fast & Furious films.

“Ja Rule not doing 2 Fast 2 Furious changed Ludacris’s life,” Singleton said. “Years later I saw Ja Rule at the Source Awards and we joked about it. I took him under my arm and said, ‘Man, when I call you, you listen. I ain’t calling you for no bull****.’ He said, ‘Yeah, man, I’m sorry about that.’ He apologized. I love Ja. I still think Ja has a lot of personality and can come back in a different way.”

Vette might need to come with free driving classes just like macs used to come with free mac 101 classes.
***Warning owning this Vette does not make you Lewis Hamilton***

At 500mi already. I just pumped $100 worth of gas and didn't even fill it up all the way smh. Played with a couple of the driving modes but I'm gonna wait til 1k miles before I beat the **** out of it. It's a big *** truck yet it feels hella light and nimble. The 10speed took some getting used to, but it moves surprisingly quick! I gotta be careful cause 85mph feels like 60...

Worddd. Be careful man with the cabins being so big and spacious and there being like 0 outside noise because of the active noice cancellation even like 45 feels like 25. Was having a helluva time judging stoppin distances at first. Thought my breaks were messed up or somethin

Just read the story from John Singleton how Ja turned down Luda's role in 2Fast, he said half a mil wasn't enough. Luda can attribute Crash, Hustle and Flow, and the other Fast movies to Ja saying no.
172.gif

https://grantland.com/hollywood-pro...le-blew-his-chance-to-be-in-2-fast-2-furious/
“Ja got too big for himself. He turned it down. He turned down a half a million dollars,” Singleton said. “He got 15 grand to be in the first movie. He was really big at that time. I guess Murder Inc. was throwing out hits and were making money hand over foot. He was acting like he was too big to be in the sequel. He wouldn’t return calls. I went to the studio to go see him — that’s just my mantra, I deal with a lot of music people. He was kinda playing me to the side and I was like, ‘What? What is this ****?’ This was all initiated by me. I then made a call. I called Ludacris. I said, ‘Hey, Luda, I haven’t met you before, but I like what you’re doing right now.’ Luda was all humble, excited to meet me. I said, ‘I’m doing this movie and I’m wondering if you want to be a part of it.’ He goes, ‘What? Yeah! Anything you do I want to be a part of.’ That’s how Ludacris got in 2 Fast 2 Furious, and the rest is history.”

Ja Rule became Ludacris. Edwin became Tej. The Fast and the Furiouswent from potential franchise to the 16th-highest-grossing franchise in history.That’s not counting Furious 7.

" style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(205, 37, 31); text-decoration-line: none; font-family: "Balto Web", HelveticaNeue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; display: inline-block; background-color: rgb(205, 37, 31); padding-right: 6px; padding-left: 6px; vertical-align: sub; height: 15px; margin-right: 2px; margin-left: 2px;">3
Ludacris would go on to appear in Crash and Hustle & Flow — and three more Fast & Furious films.

“Ja Rule not doing 2 Fast 2 Furious changed Ludacris’s life,” Singleton said. “Years later I saw Ja Rule at the Source Awards and we joked about it. I took him under my arm and said, ‘Man, when I call you, you listen. I ain’t calling you for no bull****.’ He said, ‘Yeah, man, I’m sorry about that.’ He apologized. I love Ja. I still think Ja has a lot of personality and can come back in a different way.”

***Warning owning this Vette does not make you Lewis Hamilton***

Damn homie. Anytime you feel like you're ******* up in life, just remember: You could be Ja Rule.

Worddd. Be careful man with the cabins being so big and spacious and there being like 0 outside noise because of the active noice cancellation even like 45 feels like 25. Was having a helluva time judging stoppin distances at first. Thought my breaks were messed up or somethin

Lmao you ain't even lying! I thought my brakes were kind of mushy and weak (they are a bit soft) but then realized I was approaching a stop sign at 45mph

When I bought my CTR, I said I would never lower it. So i bought 19 inch wheels with a fatter tire and kept it stock height.

Well, that changed after my brother and cousin lowered theirs and ran 18's.

So I just scooped some Takata Green TE37SL in 18x9.5 +38 and Swift springs to drop it about an inch.

Now, gotta decide on which tire to run to minimize or keep it from rubbing.

B7FB4D2B-EEE5-403C-966D-B57D84391773.jpeg

One is just an extra 5 more horses with - .8 in displacement and induction.

Ford-SVT-Mustang-Cobra-R-V8-Engine-2.jpg

2003_00006_06.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom