\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

na m boiz 3 strong :smokin

m333.jpg

Yeah we still out here baybeeee.

DSC01541.png

So the first ever run with the car last week since the swap (still have to dial in the tune, but felt confident enough to try her out). 60 roll against a manual 6th Gen SS (headers, exhaust, e85 tune). He was in third gear but also this run helped me find an issue with fourth gear towards the top of it. Notice how at the end the car just stops moving forward and I hit the brakes. Epc light came on and car started breaking up :frown: We still think I ran out of fuel but the new fuel controller I ordered should help address that.

So the first ever run with the car last week since the swap (still have to dial in the tune, but felt confident enough to try her out). 60 roll against a manual 6th Gen SS (headers, exhaust, e85 tune). He was in third gear but also this run helped me find an issue with fourth gear towards the top of it. Notice how at the end the car just stops moving forward and I hit the brakes. Epc light came on and car started breaking up :frown: We still think I ran out of fuel but the new fuel controller I ordered should help address that.

This is why I’m scared to heavily modify a car. There’s always little bugs that mean more money into the project. I guess that’s part of the fun but I’m too impatient for that :lol:

Not bad work there.

Dude in the comments said "It better be at least V6 forced induction rear wheel drive!! Leave the front wheel driven cars to honda!!!'' Dont see this joint being a FW design at all..

Havent seen anyone in here speak on this joint yet

Yeah saw this on FB, like I was saying I need the price point and hope the rumors aren't true it is aiming for 365. Horsepower puts it right in line with the S5 sportback, except it is AWD and this is rumored to be FWD. Not good enough to take the market. Love the styling, also Acura's are known to be overpriced for what you get. They still think they are the only premium brand out putting out quality cars when everyone has passed them. I need something in the low 400's, ideally.
this looks fantastic

350-400 hp turbo v6 with SH-AWD? :nerd:
Are these confirmed I was hearing 365 and no AWD. I would be more interested if AWD and closer to 400.
Probably gonna botch the price again like the NSX :smh:

DING DING DING.
Acura they will want 60/65 starting when top Stinger is starting at 50K and S5 Sportback starting at 52. Prestige starts at 60K but don't think Acura is offering the same amenities Prestige comes with.

Man I don’t think I’ll ever get over the NSX’s price point. Such a cool car. :smh: Once these other brands creep into that 911 territory it rarely bodes well for their sales. Maybe I’ll cop an F-type for the low in a few years :lol:

Man I don’t think I’ll ever get over the NSX’s price point. Such a cool car. :smh: Once these other brands creep into that 911 territory it rarely bodes well for their sales. Maybe I’ll cop an F-type for the low in a few years :lol:
I want to say early NSX started in the 40's then Acura ballooned that price up REAL fast in the following years. Here is a silly idea make the car affordable, you still making profit hand over fist. Gone are the days when purchases felt like a win win.
This would definitely have AWD, as this resembles the new TLX, which already offers SH-AWD.

The only Acura that doesn’t have awd right now is the ILX.
Nice to know, so price will probably be the kicker then. I would love to be in the meetings where they discuss performance specs and price point. Ok so you are the idiot that decided lets get crazy with the new NSX, watch out for your car after work homie.

The C8 Corvette Stingray Starts at $59,995, Can Climb Past $80,000
https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-ca...mail&date=081519&src=nl&utm_campaign=17783390
I would never want one but I do like the a la carte way they are doing options. To many times companies bundle dumb **** into upgraded packages you end up changing aftermarket anyways.

The Next BMW M3 Will Reportedly Come With 480 or 510 HP, RWD or AWD
https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a28607380/new-bmw-m3-horsepower-drivetrain/
DAMN the 3 is going to have 500 HP, shoot I remember when the 5 was pushing 500. I guess M5 will be closer to 600/650 then next iteration.

"The new BMW M3 and M4, the compact sports cars we're all waiting for, will come with 480 horsepower in standard form, or 510 in Competition tune. That's all thanks to BMW's new S58 straight-six, which you can hear in the video above."

Supra owners and Toyota have to be PISSED. Wait we partnered with BMW because they know performance, but they were holding back a straight 6 for the M3 that we would have loved to be in the Supra. SOB

From the factory it is doing 480hp, and about 200 lbs heavier. It might have been tight to get the number down but the cost is "split" between two companies they could get it down to 60/65 for the base model.

The C8 Corvette Stingray Starts at $59,995, Can Climb Past $80,000
https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-ca...mail&date=081519&src=nl&utm_campaign=17783390
I would never want one but I do like the a la carte way they are doing options. To many times companies bundle dumb **** into upgraded packages you end up changing aftermarket anyways.

The Next BMW M3 Will Reportedly Come With 480 or 510 HP, RWD or AWD
https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a28607380/new-bmw-m3-horsepower-drivetrain/
DAMN the 3 is going to have 500 HP, shoot I remember when the 5 was pushing 500. I guess M5 will be closer to 600/650 then next iteration.

"The new BMW M3 and M4, the compact sports cars we're all waiting for, will come with 480 horsepower in standard form, or 510 in Competition tune. That's all thanks to BMW's new S58 straight-six, which you can hear in the video above."

Supra owners and Toyota have to be PISSED. Wait we partnered with BMW because they know performance, but they were holding back a straight 6 for the M3 that we would have loved to be in the Supra. SOB

From the factory it is doing 480hp, and about 200 lbs heavier. It might have been tight to get the number down but the cost is "split" between two companies they could get it down to 60/65 for the base model.

The current M5 has up to 617hp already. I think the next one will have to be closer to 650/700.

Not surprised BMW kept the s58 to themselves. Don't want a supra competing with a M4 especially if the supra is lighter.

Back
Top Bottom