20191231_150723.jpg

I've been wanting an e92 m3 for a while now

those rod bearings though....

almost have to budget replacing them if looking for one without a warranty

I've been wanting an e92 m3 for a while now

those rod bearings though....

almost have to budget replacing them if looking for one without a warranty
Find one with a blown drivetrain.
There was one in my area last week for 6k with no motor. It was auto so I passed.

I see tools 🤠
What's going on with it?
Did you swap the rear end? Or fender bender?
Got rear ended in October by a guy not paying attention. Been waiting on parts forever. Now just have to paint the rear, respraying the front bumper and adding some vspec spats and side skirt extensions. Then bring it home swap in new seats, quick release and steering wheel. Then off to the shop for a new titanium exhaust and intake. I might get to enjoy it by March

My sister is a Mazda fan. She’s had a few they are good cars. She has one of the newer Mazda 3 hatches fully loaded. It’s actually pretty nice. No issues with it so far. I think it’s a 2017 or 18.

Is that a DIY car wash place? Where at and how much? We need more places like this in the NYC area.
Yup it's a self wash. It's at 166-15 Horace Harding Expwy. Conveniently located at Exit# 20 off of the L.I.E. It's $5 for the token (pay at window, cash or card). 1 token gets you 8 minutes of washtime & trust me that's more than enough. They have 2 self wash stations so if there is a line it moves fast. There's a bunch scattered around Queens...not sure about the other boroughs. If you use it, I recommend you bring your own wash mitt or auto sponge to spread the soap on your car. The brush they provide with their machine is rough in my opinion and swirls paint & people use it on their rims & that adds a lot of sediments and dirt you don't want anywhere near on the paint of your car. I only use the brush on my Maxima as it's been to hell & back and beat to **** but for my Challenger I use a soft plush Adam's Polishes wool mitt.

Back
Top Bottom