\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah, no need for all that in the city or even the country. People are wilding with the light trend lately.
In the country side there's like 0 light anywhere so I'll def be using it when I'm out there, in the city it'll be off mostly.
Well your tints and exhaust don’t really affect anyone but your lights do. As long as you’re not driving around the city like that you’re good
Yeah not so much with it on in the city
I’m saying, I couldn’t care less about a law. Just don’t blind people.
Most def won't try to blind people purposely...I'll be using it seldomly

Nah I feel you. Just don’t be that dude who doesn’t turn them off for oncoming traffic.

I used to drive trucks all over, nothing worse than cruising at 3 am and no traffic through the black hills or whatever and some bro comes through with his wrangler with his light bar on and high beams.

I drive a peterbilt locally now older than your Nissan. the lights back then def sucked. :lol:

Nah I feel you. Just don’t be that dude who doesn’t turn them off for oncoming traffic.

I used to drive trucks all over, nothing worse than cruising at 3 am and no traffic through the black hills or whatever and some bro comes through with his wrangler with his light bar on and high beams.

I drive a peterbilt locally now older than your Nissan. the lights back then def sucked. :lol:
Oh for sure, I'll def be turning them off for oncoming traffic especially on roads w/o the cement dividers. Yeah I feel you on that...all that light can blind anyone & cause an accident. Niice, what year is your Peterbilt? Those things are monsters! Back then lights did suck with the yellowish amber hue, now factory lights are way better especially HID kind. I love bright lights. Me & all my family members compete to see who can have the brightest lights. My older brother & his wife have one piece headlight set-ups on their cars. HID highbeam connected to regular HID lowbeams, HID fogs. So it's 3 pairs of HID lights lol, I on my Maxima had all that minus the one piece headlight set-up but now I'm king with the LED bar lol, we all believe brighter the lights, the better. But I def see why a lot of people don't share or agree with that belief haha. I'm not the type of dude to endanger others lives and well-being for my entertainment so trust me the bar will be seldom used & only when absolutely necessary

Oh for sure, I'll def be turning them off for oncoming traffic especially on roads w/o the cement dividers. Yeah I feel you on that...all that light can blind anyone & cause an accident. Niice, what year is your Peterbilt? Those things are monsters! Back then lights did suck with the yellowish amber hue, now factory lights are way better especially HID kind. I love bright lights. Me & all my family members compete to see who can have the brightest lights. My older brother & his wife have one piece headlight set-ups on their cars. HID highbeam connected to regular HID lowbeams, HID fogs. So it's 3 pairs of HID lights lol, I on my Maxima had all that minus the one piece headlight set-up but now I'm king with the LED bar lol, we all believe brighter the lights, the better. But I def see why a lot of people don't share or agree with that belief haha. I'm not the type of dude to endanger others lives and well-being for my entertainment so trust me the bar will be seldom used & only when absolutely necessary
Ur scat has hid or halogen
If hid
How much ur bulb replacements
I was quoted like 2 something from dodge for bulbs

:rofl:
My dude bout to legit blind someone
With that led bar
Lol you know it, jk. Gotta admit...it does look awesome haha
20200110_221944.jpg

Yeah my old lights are trash, plus they burn out way quicker.

truck is a 2000 379 quad axle dump truck with a small block cat in it. New trucks have way more power but the old ones look 100x better and are a million times more reliable.

bruh, you’re gonna be destroying your family in the light game now. :lol:

Ur scat has hid or halogen
If hid
How much ur bulb replacements
I was quoted like 2 something from dodge for bulbs
I opted for the driver convenience group so they're HIDs. I have no idea how much they'd cost to replace, haven't had the need for that. I could findout though & get back to you tmrw. I remember you mentioned they gave you a crazy #. 2 some? Thats crazy. How hard is it to replace by yourself? If all you have to do is pop the bulb out of the headlight housing...it should be a piece of cake. If it's anything like the German brands do...fuggedaboutit. What did you wind up doing about it? Plenty of videos for DIY on youtube

truck is a 2000 379 quad axle dump truck with a small block cat in it. New trucks have way more power but the old ones look 100x better and are a million times more reliable.

Yeah older bulbs burned out with the quickness. Thats a neat set-up you got on the truck. My Maxima is 4 years older than your truck...she's a relic lol. Yeah same across the board, even with muscle cars...they're faster now but the aesthetics will forever be in favor of the original 60s-70s cars. If I can someday have a 1971 Shaker Challenger parked next to my '16 man life would be complete. Like you said older ones are way more reliable with much less electronics and stuff. Lol I told them all after the bar installation "Come @ me"

Last edited:
That’s why your Nissan is still on the road.

once Renault got ahold of them it was a wrap for Nissan. No Nissan today would ever last 24 years. Too bad they fell off so hard, used to be one of the best.

That’s why your Nissan is still on the road.

once Renault got ahold of them it was a wrap for Nissan. No Nissan today would ever last 24 years. Too bad they fell off so hard, used to be one of the best.
Agreed 100%. The new Maximas & Nissans in general aren't anywhere near as reliable as the pre 2004 stuff. It's a shame really. My younger brother has a 370Z & it's a real nice sporty ride, so at least Nissans still doing something right

They were only more reliable because they didnt have any of BS def and dpf crap. CA laws sucks

He's playing chess while you're playing tic tac toe.
Owning a depreciating asset is not playing chess

Never knew why people put light bars on their trucks until I was driving in the mountains and had no street lights while trying to watch out for possible deer jumping in front of me. Sketch af.

They were only more reliable because they didnt have any of BS def and dpf crap. CA laws sucks

Owning a depreciating asset is not playing chess

yeah no thanks, def is just a scam. I don’t have it in my truck obviously but all our trucks are deleted.

I heard they were getting rid of def because it’s actually worse for the environment. I run a brand new cat skid steer as well on the side for my side hustle. It doesn’t take def but still does regens like the old dpf systems.

Agreed 100%. The new Maximas & Nissans in general aren't anywhere near as reliable as the pre 2004 stuff. It's a shame really. My younger brother has a 370Z & it's a real nice sporty ride, so at least Nissans still doing something right

yeah I mean those will always be dope but their line up besides the old *** z and gt-r is so trash.

plus their reputation is shot with their reliability problems lately.

they need to come hard with a new z, gt-r and something cheap like bringing back a little rwd ripper like a Silvia. That would get young and middle aged people stoked on them again and drop a PROPER suv, no cross over trash. Drop a rugged *** patrol to compete with Jeep.

I hope they get rid of dpf cause I gotta retire 2 box trucks this year smh.

I wouldn’t count on it... it’s just a rumor at this point.

we just got another western star dump truck, as soon as the warranty is up it will get deleted and turned up like the rest of them.

I opted for the driver convenience group so they're HIDs. I have no idea how much they'd cost to replace, haven't had the need for that. I could findout though & get back to you tmrw. I remember you mentioned they gave you a crazy #. 2 some? Thats crazy. How hard is it to replace by yourself? If all you have to do is pop the bulb out of the headlight housing...it should be a piece of cake. If it's anything like the German brands do...fuggedaboutit. What did you wind up doing about it? Plenty of videos for DIY on youtube
It’s easy
To replace

What’s good bruhs been a minute since I was on here and posted anything :lol:

crashed the 5er a few days before Christmas:frown: but things took off with my new girl she really has been down to ride from the jump and at every twist and turn since

Got me up and out the other day to co-sign on a loan cause I’ve been in a serious funk since the crash but ended up not even needing it.
2014 650ix GC is the current flavor of the year! Couldn’t have done it without her motivation

keep the good ones close and happy New Years everyone!

What’s good bruhs been a minute since I was on here and posted anything :lol:

crashed the 5er a few days before Christmas:frown: but things took off with my new girl she really has been down to ride from the jump and at every twist and turn since

Got me up and out the other day to co-sign on a loan cause I’ve been in a serious funk since the crash but ended up not even needing it.
2014 650ix GC is the current flavor of the year! Couldn’t have done it without her motivation

keep the good ones close and happy New Years everyone!
brb just threw my pc in the trash heading to circuit city to buy a new one cuz pics not loading

Back
Top Bottom