\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

6E64F32C-FBCC-4C20-A703-3524EC19867C.jpeg

Versatility, uniqueness, and there isn’t much demand for them here in the US so they gotta mark em up to make some sort of profit.
You're right. I know I’m in the minority and the demand isn’t there, but I just wish there was a more affordable good looking wagon on the market. This whole crossover wave does nothing for me. If I had 100k+ lying around I’d just buy a Porsche :lol:

i dont think the us rs6 avant pricing has been released yet, but i dont think its much different than rs7 pricing. SO i dont think the wagon is really more $$ than the car.

IMO, Panamera sport turismo >= rs6 avant > e63s

been looking at the sport turismo as a "family car"...but at the price point i might start looking at an early year FFs instead

been looking at the sport turismo as a "family car"...but at the price point i might start looking at an early year FFs instead

Literally my exact thought process.

I drove a 2019 E63s a couple of weeks back.

One of the best cars I've ever driven.

Almost as fun as my GT3RS.

But they are way too expensive for me to justify as a daily driver. I'll stick with my Range Rover for the time being.

And the problem with the Sport Turismo is they depreciate like a brick and there aren't many well-specced pre-owned models for sale (because Porsche hardly sold any). But I do think they are the best looking of the lot.

The RS6 looks fantastic, but from what I've read the E63s is the better driver's car (and I can totally understand that, because the E63s completely blew me away and I'm a very tough critic).

Suffice to say, we are blessed to be living in an era where we have options like this.

And $100k for a Jeep Grand Cherokee? You have to be out of your mind :sick:

Any first gen Camaro enthusiasts here? Thinking of picking up a '67 or '68 in the next few weeks.

3-798x466.jpg

Just got a ported throttle body off eBay for a steal $80 shipped.

Next is a ported intake manifold

Hopefully by spring I’ll have around 500whp so I can keep up with these damn supercars

Literally my exact thought process.

I drove a 2019 E63s a couple of weeks back.

One of the best cars I've ever driven.

Almost as fun as my GT3RS.

But they are way too expensive for me to justify as a daily driver. I'll stick with my Range Rover for the time being.

And the problem with the Sport Turismo is they depreciate like a brick and there aren't many well-specced pre-owned models for sale (because Porsche hardly sold any). But I do think they are the best looking of the lot.

The RS6 looks fantastic, but from what I've read the E63s is the better driver's car (and I can totally understand that, because the E63s completely blew me away and I'm a very tough critic).

Suffice to say, we are blessed to be living in an era where we have options like this.

And $100k for a Jeep Grand Cherokee? You have to be out of your mind :sick:

Any first gen Camaro enthusiasts here? Thinking of picking up a '67 or '68 in the next few weeks.

3-798x466.jpg

Detroit speed got mad ish for it.

Just got a ported throttle body off eBay for a steal $80 shipped.

Next is a ported intake manifold

Hopefully by spring I’ll have around 500whp so I can keep up with these damn supercars
If you decide to go boost you wont have to worry about keeping up they will. I seen a brand new z06 supercharger for sale for 2200 in some forums. Irritating how those superchargers go for cheaper than a complete LSA blower. I spent almost that much on my blower+ lid and spent even more on injectors and rails :smh:

If you decide to go boost you wont have to worry about keeping up they will. I seen a brand new z06 supercharger for sale for 2200 in some forums. Irritating how those superchargers go for cheaper than a complete LSA blower. I spent almost that much on my blower+ lid and spent even more on injectors and rails :smh:

I’m going to stay all motor until my warranty is up.

Those z06 superchargers are stupid cheap. I seen full kits for around $3500.

Back
Top Bottom