\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Any first gen Camaro enthusiasts here? Thinking of picking up a '67 or '68 in the next few weeks.
I'm a pretty big F-body fanatic. Alot of my family has had quite a few of them including myself. The real money in them is the originality. Matching numbers paperwork original paint interior trim level ect.
Car you posted looks like a resto-mod care to provide some specs?

Wife and I were just talking about the NSX over the weekend. I was telling her I have 5 more cars I want but 3 of them I am not even asking. I will be buying them NSX, FC/FD RX7, and Hakosuka GTR. Get a couple of lifts installed in the next house and everything will be fine.
Just a random photo.

Not a collector so I don't care for numbers matching or original anything. Just looking for a nice resto-mod with drivetrain upgrades so I can actually drive the thing.
Same was watching Barrett Jackson last night, seen some nice stuff selling for the low. Guy I went to SEMA with last year was pissed saw the Monte Carlo he always wanted go for 11K last night. The stuff selling low was obviously not numbers matching, but since I will put my own twist on the car I would rather not get a numbers matching. Considering going next year in AZ.
umm.....yeah it is.

because they don't lose their value, and Jeep can't build em fast enough.
Sigh definitely a Dodge/Jeep fanboy that statement couldn't be anymore wrong. My wife has a Grand Cherokee, more options, one year newer, and less miles than my Tundra and still is valued less than my truck. We were just picking up my wife's car from the dealer Saturday for routine maintenance and they had tons of Jeeps and Dodges on the lot.

Last edited:
i dont even think a jeep is worth paying 70-75k (SRT) for, let alone 100k, and i like GC's as well. :lol:
Man such a sticky subject saying whether a car is worth it, but you are right I couldn't see myself paying 70-75K for a Jeep. However I'm sure people would say the same about some of the cars I want. If someone wants to pay it to each their own.

Wait, so u didn’t get her the track hawk ?
Man such a sticky subject saying whether a car is worth it, but you are right I couldn't see myself paying 70-75K for a Jeep. However I'm sure people would say the same about some of the cars I want. If someone wants to pay it to each their own.

You can get a trackhawk for around $85k brand new. I think it’s definitely worth it at that price point. Those things are plain nasty and it doesn’t really have a competitor except maybe the Range Rover sport SVR which starts at $115k. The Jeep is way more of a riot to drive but the interior of the range is far better and I think the range looks better.

I’m choosing the Jeep if you ask me.

its all subjective.
obviously fans of da hemi will choose da trackhawk
if i had to haul 5 people to go on roadtrips and it was within my budget damn right im coppin a trackhawk and beating 99% of cars onthe road from stop light to stop light :lol:

You can get a trackhawk for around $85k brand new. I think it’s definitely worth it at that price point. Those things are plain nasty and it doesn’t really have a competitor except maybe the Range Rover sport SVR which starts at $115k. The Jeep is way more of a riot to drive but the interior of the range is far better and I think the range looks better.

I’m choosing the Jeep if you ask me.
land rovvers are cool but everyone complains about the wack info tainment system and the lag that is associated with it.
i lvoe the look but for that price point i cant have no issues it should all be super refined.

land rovvers are cool but everyone complains about the wack info tainment system and the lag that is associated with it.
i lvoe the look but for that price point i cant have no issues it should all be super refined.

Thats why im not even looking into buying the land rover. The one thing I may possibly use the most is laggy and trash. Until they fix that or hire someone else im looking past it. Everything else is great.

Sigh definitely a Dodge/Jeep fanboy that statement couldn't be anymore wrong. My wife has a Grand Cherokee, more options, one year newer, and less miles than my Tundra and still is valued less than my truck. We were just picking up my wife's car from the dealer Saturday for routine maintenance and they had tons of Jeeps and Dodges on the lot
i think he was referring to wrangler not cherokee
which he is right about

Back
Top Bottom