\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah my scat has halo
Honestly even though my hellcat has HID
it still doesn’t really seem bright
when it’s super dark in the hellcat
Could be cause there’s no fog lights
If you want them brighter look into Kensun HID bulbs of 6000-6500k. Aftermarket bulbs will always be brighter than anything factory has to offer. You have a sunroof on your Mopars? When it's visor is closed, it's even darker inside. Ehh the fog lights are w.e. For some reason they didn't offer HID for the fogs, not in 2016 at least, idk if they do now. The piss yellow bulbs on the fogs don't do much anyway. When I build the engine, I'm going to have my builder install brighter HID everything

There's actually a VERY big difference between LEDs and HIDs. Most people assume because LEDs are so bright, that they are better than HIDs. Actually, that's not true at all. HIDs will outperform LEDs a majority of time. To properly use an HID, you need a projector housing. If you look at high end cars or cars that come stock with HIDs, most of them will have that projector. That projector is what allows it to throw the light properly, aims it, and gives that extremely nice cutoff.

Most people who just swap out their bulbs to LED are doing it wrong. Even through the light is bright, its extremely scattered. To properly use an LED, it needs to have a properly housing with reflectors which is what you're seeing now on a lot of high end cars.
Hard facts! Unfortunately I don't have the projector housing on my Maxima. It would need to be retrofitted & that'll cost a pretty penny. What I lose by not having the housing, I makeup with LED bars lol

It’s weird with the Charger Scat cause the basic trim comes with LED FOGS and DRL’s but halogen headlights :lol:
Does it really? I didn't know the Chargers get LED fogs!!! Tf? Yo, they stay equipping the Chargers better than the Challengers lol. The Chargers also have heated rear seats & USB ports :angry: I'd love that stuff on my Challenger. Checking the box for Tech group for my Challenger got me HID headlights/LED DRLs & piss yellow regular, *** ugly halogen fog lamps

Does it really? I didn't know the Chargers get LED fogs!!! Tf? Yo, they stay equipping the Chargers better than the Challengers lol. The Chargers also have heated rear seats & USB ports :angry: I'd love that stuff on my Challenger
Makes zero sense why they aren’t both offered

im fiending for a trackhawk
went last weekend to a dealership
they had 2
but had from dealership plates drilled on
i didnt even check the price
i just hopped back in my car and peeled off

they had 2
Front bumper drilled holes on nice cars :smh: ....blasphemy

That f type has on of the most beautiful engine notes stock from a new car

Thanks buddy. It sounds insane. Can't believe this system left the factory this loud! It's just incredible!g wife loves it. Especially the crackles when you just tap the gas ever so slightly after letting off the throttle between 3,000 & 5,000 rpms.

Are Camaros & Mustangs still made in the USA? Or are they too like our Mopars...Canadian Muscle?

Mustangs are made in Flat Rock Michigan. Camaros are made in the Lansing Grand River plant in Michigan.

The Ford GT supercar is made in Markham Ontario Canada by Multimatic.

I’ll play
I can’t imagine going back to no remote/push to start.
Never had it before but first timing having it stock on my Camaro ( cant have remote start on MANuals). It's so dope not having to walk outside to warm up the car.

I can't imagine going back to no chop or lope in the exhaust note.

Never had it before but first timing having it stock on my Camaro ( cant have remote start on MANuals). It's so dope not having to walk outside to warm up the car.

I can't imagine going back to no chop or lope in the exhaust note.
i remote started the car in my garage for the first time a few days ago
(we havent fully moved into the house yet)
and maaaaan i had to run and check the garage
i thought something broke inside
**** was loud as hell

Lol
2519C299-680F-4B94-9233-A067B2DD29E3.jpeg

they had 2
You gonna get a brand brand new one?
I seen ultra low miles(under 1k) 2018s for low 70s ( out of state) Not bad consider a new one will run you what 90?

Last edited:
You gonna get a brand brand new one?
of course

i have seen some brand new ones
around 60-70k
ones thats been sitting
like i think san leandro has a brand new 2018 track hawk
for 68k
but i hate that dealership
so i wouldnt even waste my time checking it out

Back
Top Bottom