of course

i have seen some brand new ones
around 60-70k
ones thats been sitting
like i think san leandro has a brand new 2018 track hawk
for 68k
but i hate that dealership
so i wouldnt even waste my time checking it out
I'm pretty sure that's a steal. I wouldnt let something like that stop me. I'd just go buy it and do the services at another stealership

I'm pretty sure that's a steal. I wouldnt let something like that stop me. I'd just go buy it and do the services at another stealership
naaaaah u must not have heard the stories about that dealership
i wouldnt waste my time even pulling up
to their parking lot
check their yelp and and dodge club thats went there for ANYTHING
from buying to service
a complete joke

That wine color is Illmatic :pimp:
velvet red pearl coat
iris

or

slate blue pearl coat
iris

and i wouldnt eem be mad at this color

green metallic clear coat
iris

I could picture you getting off the wine color one dripped in money and elegance !
I don’t think keeping three cars would be practical with the maintenance, insurance, tags/etc.
Hellcat and trackhawk IMO
Or get rid of the kitty for a bigger version and keep the first love :evil:

I like the wine too but I also like different shades of green on SUVs

I remember the old 90s Toyota land cruisers with the green paint and gold badges from when I was growing up :smokin

I could picture you getting off the wine color one dripped in money and elegance !
I don’t think keeping three cars would be practical with the maintenance, insurance, tags/etc.
Hellcat and trackhawk IMO
Or get rid of the kitty for a bigger version and keep the first love :evil:
JUST renewed insurance
went down almost $300
i aint got no problem with it going back to the original price
with the trackhawk
i got 3 cars already so adding 1 more will make it even sweeter
plus with the new house
nah gotta have my driveway and garage lookin stacked

appreciate the creator for blessing me and my fam

That royal crimson is dope af. I almost traded mine in for one but wasn’t a good financial decision lol

Unfortunately I had my 2020 Red Sport 400 stolen after alone owing it for roughly 2 months :frown:

Skeptical about getting the same car.

Any S4 owners in here?

That whole post made my whole day
JUST renewed insurance
That whole post made my day bigdog
went down almost $300
with the trackhawk
plus with the new house

JUST renewed insurance
went down almost $300
with the trackhawk
plus with the new house

alhamdulillah :smokin

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare You got plenty of modern muscle God Bless, have you ever considered your next one to be a classic muscle car? For my next one I'd either want a 60s/70s classic muscle(convertible for sure) or a JDM 1988 R31 Nissan Skyline GTS-R RHD coupe. Would keep the budget between 10-15g. The GTS-R was a group A homologation vehicle & only 823 were produced. Would be veryyy hard finding one but where there's a will there's a way

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare You got plenty of modern muscle God Bless, have you ever considered your next one to be a classic muscle car? For my next one I'd either want a 60s/70s classic muscle(convertible for sure) or a JDM 1988 R31 Nissan Skyline GTS-R RHD coupe. Would keep the budget between 10-15g. The GTS-R was a group A homologation vehicle & only 823 were produced. Would be veryyy hard finding one but where there's a will there's a way
Legit had to Google that car. Because anything before r32 I have no knowledge of.
Car looks like an early 90s accord :lol:
What's so special about them to you?

Legit had to Google that car. Because anything before r32 I have no knowledge of.
Car looks like an early 90s accord :lol:
What's so special about them to you?
Lol I don't blame ya, I too had to Google to findout more. A while back I was trying to understand the visual differences between the R32/33/34, then I started wondering if there is such a thing as an R31 R30? Lo & behold there is! Seen a link or two for the R31 & I was like wow, that car is so plain yet so beautiful looking imo. Upon more digging I foundout the Skyline model dates alll the way back to late 40s early 50s. You're right it does look like an early 90s Accord :rofl: . For me the appeal is the shape...it's sooo 80s-90s Nissan lol, love the rectangular straight lines of their products from that era. My '96 Maxima has the same rectangle shape lol so by default I'd love the R31. It's very unknown to the masses, has the vintage 80s Nissan vibes, relatively affordable(if you can find one), oldschool. If I ever get one I'm going full fish bowl so everyone see's the RHD lol & I would have to learn to drive manual since these were never made in automatic. Imo the R33 is the best looking & also if F&F never happened...the R34 would never have such a big fanbase

Back
Top Bottom