\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I have never watched it but I’ll def check it out! Thanks for the suggestion
For sure, you're welcome! I was youtubing the Dalton Highway & came across a thumbnail of theirs. They are such a cool & fun family. They sold everything they had couple years back & dedicated their existence to life long travelling. A very ballsy & dope move. Wish I could afford to offroad permanently...sounds nice. The views North America has to offer :pimp:

100 percent wanted this color
But couldn’t find it in the price I got the black One for
32k before tag and license
0AFDB757-23AB-4BAB-8560-644DCCFA8801.jpeg
that woulda been bad ***

velvet red pearl coat
iris

or

slate blue pearl coat
iris

and i wouldnt eem be mad at this color

green metallic clear coat
iris
so you got a scat, hellcat and now a track hawk too?

should be able to get a good price either way, at least in MI they're sitting at dealerships hard. Barely see any on the road since they dropped either way. They've had a dark grey one at my dealership sitting since last summer and its the highest volume dealer in the country, no one wants it

Yeah they are dope af.

my boy bought a 300zx from a dude with a mint road runner a looong time ago. Horn still worked.

he still has that z too it’s not stock but I was riding with him one day and made a viper look silly.

Yeah they are dope af.

my boy bought a 300zx from a dude with a mint road runner a looong time ago. Horn still worked.

he still has that z too it’s not stock but I was riding with him one day and made a viper look silly.
300ZX AND a Roadrunner? #GOALS. 1969 is my fave Roadrunner, again, love that rectangular body. Beep.Beep. Classic Z Vs Viper...sounds epic

22df08e2373184750d4c4e82c3591fe3.jpg

Probably the only hemi I'd buy
I like all generations even tho they resemble chevelle ( first gen)
GTX-Low-Res-4-940x627.jpg
That GoWing :pimp: . I want to replace the OEM spoiler on my Challenger with the Mopar OEM spec GoWing. Since my Challenger left the factory with the current spoiler, I'd have to get the holes filled in & than new holes drilled into the trunk for the GoWing. The entire process would cost me to lose the original paint on the trunk. I want to get it done badly but don't think losing the OG paint is worth it

Man there was a point in time when mn had a crazy car game. A couple dudes had some of those illegal r34 imports. Hella built up z’s. One dude had a 3 rotor fd, another cat had a noble, underground racing turbo gallardos and ford gts.

early 2000s car scene was crazy here.

Screenshot_20200326-153724_Chrome.jpg
triple black just how I like em. 440 or 426 I'd take either. Notning beats nor sounds as sweet as the rumble of classic V8 muscle

Man there was a point in time when mn had a crazy car game. A couple dudes had some of those illegal r34 imports. Hella built up z’s. One dude had a 3 rotor fd, another cat had a noble, underground racing turbo gallardos and ford gts.

early 2000s car scene was crazy here.
MN still got some dope rides. TallGuy Car reviews is from there, right? Unpopular opinion...R34s are overrated. You take away F@F...R34 wouldn't have so much hype/love. R33 is the best looking one imo & R31 is the most desirable to me. I love the classic Z's too. Sounds like the 2000s had some high octane energy for you. I was only 12 at the time lol

I’m not sure, never seen him. Yeah they still kill it here, I just haven’t been to c&c in a minute.

I agree r34 isn’t my favorite.

I like the r32 just because I prefer that body style.

I’m not sure, never seen him. Yeah they still kill it here, I just haven’t been to c&c in a minute.

I agree r34 isn’t my favorite.

I like the r32 just because I prefer that body style.
With the way things are currently & social distancing, a lot of good car shows early Spring will be cancelled...wackkkkness

Man everything is cancelled. I was gonna cop a new car too but I cancelled that as well. I’m not making any big purchases until I know what’s going on with this recession.

MN still got some dope rides. TallGuy Car reviews is from there, right? Unpopular opinion...R34s are overrated. You take away F@F...R34 wouldn't have so much hype/love. R33 is the best looking one imo & R31 is the most desirable to me. I love the classic Z's too. Sounds like the 2000s had some high octane energy for you. I was only 12 at the time lol
Unpopular opinion:
Most 90s Japanese cars are overrated. Mk4, fd , and 240sx are mostly what I'm talking about but there are a few more including r34

Man everything is cancelled. I was gonna cop a new car too but I cancelled that as well. I’m not making any big purchases until I know what’s going on with this recession.
Yeah better to hold off on that new car for now. I'm seeing commercials for Ford & few other brands no payments upto 6 months? What car were you looking at? Hopefully they contain this virus and life resumes back to normal

Unpopular opinion:
Most 90s Japanese cars are overrated. Mk4, fd , and 240sx are mostly what I'm talking about but there are a few more including r34
Im going to have to google Mk4, I know about the Mk2. I kinda like the 240sx & its coke bottle like shape. Agree 100% about the R34...soo overrated. Nowhere near the best GTR by a long shot imo

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare You got plenty of modern muscle God Bless, have you ever considered your next one to be a classic muscle car? For my next one I'd either want a 60s/70s classic muscle(convertible for sure) or a JDM 1988 R31 Nissan Skyline GTS-R RHD coupe. Would keep the budget between 10-15g. The GTS-R was a group A homologation vehicle & only 823 were produced. Would be veryyy hard finding one but where there's a will there's a way
yes

249ad7584277a0e07fe9eb19427b813f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom