\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Out of all the 5th gens (after the bumblebee's) the '19s have to be the rarest of them all. Dont like the 2016's - '18s all that much. My younger brother got a red '16 V6

Did that year camaro not sell very well? I rarely see those. I do like the 2020 though, it’s grown on me

Last edited:
Out of all the 5th gens (after the bumblebee's) the '19s have to be the rarest of them all. Dont like the 2016's - '18s all that much. My younger brother got a red '16 V6
Definitely gonna be one of the rare camaros in the future. Especially since they had to refresh the front end after just one year. I actually like the 16-18s but I’d say the one I like the best is the 14-15 refresh. I like the tail lights better and the front hood vent

Hard to believe this car was designed in '05

And 4 years on NT and this is the first time I'm using the URL to text correctly.
I got rid of my 5th gen a couple weeks ago. It was nice and all but it felt really slow for an ls3. Lots of torque down low but the platform is just so heavy
20200320_155338.jpg

Looking to purchase a car. Checked out the carfax report and saw “mileage inconsistency.” Reached out to the dealership to see what’s up. The guy said it happens all the time and the tech probably fat fingered the miles. Also they are waiting on carfax to correct it. Should I stay away?

9128AC1D-806B-472C-81F2-3260B4F701B7.png

Looking to purchase a car. Checked out the carfax report and saw “mileage inconsistency.” Reached out to the dealership to see what’s up. The guy said it happens all the time and the tech probably fat fingered the miles. Also they are waiting on carfax to correct it. Should I stay away?

I see it says 24k on top then 26k in 3 months? That's sounds about I wouldn't discourage me but I'd use it to try to get a better deal

sounds about right but just use it to your advantage $ wise. Honestly those RX Lexus SUVs are probably one or if not the most reliable luxury SUV's ever and that's all generations.

The dodge dealer in Antioch ain’t got a single da hemi on the lot rn. They moved them out cause if looting I guess... All they got are jeeps and used cars.

Petrolicious and regular car reviews are ny favorites

Petrolicious is more towards racecars though

i miss big muscle and /drive

That's not necessarily true. Petrolicious has cars that are not the norm. A guy who owns a bicycle company who drives a Lotus Esprit, Jas and his Ferrari F40 and Jaguar TWR XJR-15 (check out his IG page, jasdhillon67, it's amazing) A guy who drives an older Porsche, etc. Yes there are some racecars but it's mostly about the owners and their love for their cars they drive.

Hellcat is out of the garage and in my boys house in Upstate NY.

Garage is 2 blocks from MSG, being a main area, dont want to take a chance of it getting vandalized. Thats my baby. :lol:

I'll get it whenever it calms down.

Last night 5 stores were looted and saw 3 cars windows busted out in my area. Im guessing they were police vehicles.

Garage is 2 blocks from MSG, being a main area, dont want to take a chance of it getting vandalized. Thats my baby. :lol:

Last night 5 stores were looted and saw 3 cars windows busted out in my area. Im guessing they were police vehicles.
at least u got to driveit out there

Excellent idea bro. You just don't want to take any chances right now. Manhattan has been a wreck these past couple of days. Queens is quiet for the most part so far. Stay safe out there brother

Back
Top Bottom