\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The new 4 series

2021-bmw-4-series-coupe-132-1591044042.jpg

2021-bmw-4-series-coupe-133-1591044042.jpg

giphy.gif

I’d get the grill if it was a v10 or something
And needed ventilation but the thing is kicking out like 300 horses :stoneface:

I like my joint better. Especially when I'm done with the mods, gonna end up looking somethin like this

1591145841856.jpeg

The best “bang for your buck” mod:

ordered some extra pirelli tires for the hellcat to burn cant wait
tires could be anywhere from 230-275 for 1
got 4 for $540 :lol:

was on the rollin around this weekend in the hellcat
had the transmission in track mode
that **** hurt my spine when it shifts
it shifts hard as hell

Track mode shifts are wicked. Unless I’m at the strip, I never have it in track mode. The shifts are too rough.
Best part about track mode are the open exhaust valves. :evil:

AGREE. SAME WITH MY CAR. I RODE IN TRACK MODE 1x..... TOO AGGRESSIVE. :lol: IM GOING TO ORDER THE MFER1 PLATES TO KEEP VALVES OPEN ALL THE TIME IN ANY MODE.

love Track Mode

the throttle response is crazy quick, even with traction on the rears will light up easy

i put it in Track Mode, traction off stability off to put it in Competitive Mode for lanuch control and everything

scared the crap outta myself, i definitely wouldnt mind a session with a professional driver to better learn how to handle this car

Who’s the plug?
ordered some extra pirelli tires for the hellcat to burn cant wait
tires could be anywhere from 230-275 for 1
got 4 for $540 :lol:

was on the rollin around this weekend in the hellcat
had the transmission in track mode
that **** hurt my spine when it shifts
it shifts hard as hell

Just bought a 2018 Impala LZ2 Premier. Really wanted a Lincoln Continental, but this car was 5k less and I didn't have to drive 900 miles to get it... which would have been fine if Firestone had actually worked on my Buick that they have had for a week and a half. Would have driven it back home to IL and parked it and drove the Lincoln back but... ohh well, payments on this is like $100 less per month anyway so this will do for now.

Also found out my credit score was actually 810 (I thought it just went up to 801), so that was a pleasant surprise, my credit went up over 100 points in 8 months... but now I'm back making car payments again. At least I don't have to worry about repairs anytime soon as this is a CPO. Will post pics later... it's silver with black leather interior. No moon roof though. :frown:

20200601_175451.jpg
Congrats on the new whip. I just saw an old head in a new continental with whitewalls and spokes. That **** looked :emoji_fire: ngl

Anyone here use Android Auto on a Galaxy S10e or newer? I am trying to get it to work, opened up the debug mode and set USB to tethering/android auto and it still doesn't work. I downloaded the app even though it's supposed to work with out in on Android 10. Funny that it kinda works with my S8 (it detects it but still gives me trouble, which is more than what my S10e is doing). I'm probably better off asking this in the Droid thread.

X7 is a mean looking tank.

new 4 is looking good the grill is big but it’s very low on the face I think it works better in person than pictures.

want to try something new but I just can’t leave BMW. Porsche the only other getting my eye but I was just in a 16 Carrera S and it was meh. Maybe if I had gotten to drive it more I would’ve been more excited but the price for one made me gag

Track mode shifts are wicked. Unless I’m at the strip, I never have it in track mode. The shifts are too rough.
Best part about track mode are the open exhaust valves. :evil:
That’s why I turned it on
Didn’t know I was gonna have a bruised spine
In the process :lol:

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare im PISSED rn. Just switched over to liberty mutual and changed my address to Connecticut and I'm paying $302.

They didn't even ask me to pay anything to start coverage.

$1,200 wasted with Esurance last month

X3m is crazy fast

punched it in the 650 after turning bc I was bored and the X3M behind me decided to hit it too. I was thinking damn I hardly noticed him but it really kept up:nthat: saw the back knew dude was bout it

Back
Top Bottom