\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

X3m is crazy fast
A1876D7B-1E96-40F4-9796-BE3101B62E90.gif

more hemi talk

When i got my Benz at least a month after i watched this vid for the first time. Resonates. Cube was also in his early 20's. Was also whipping a big 30 year old automobile (at the time). And we both fresh. Only difference is a dude stole his head unit and Someone tried stealing my hood emblem.

An X3m comp is not right there or better than the hellcat in almost every metric? Da hemi can do a mean burnout though - that’s what really matters. :lol:
da redeye is a 10 second whip out da box.

anyways I would'nt be caught dead in a new bmw, driven all ranges of bmw and im sorry but that interior trash for the price.
Driven da i8 and for the price gimme da porsche>>>
new 5 series trash too.

but, as we have seen with the track hawk big suv with big power and allwheel drive is a good package, da x3m competition is damn impressive and puts together some really really good numbers for a baby hauler.

da redeye is a 10 second whip out da box.

anyways I would'nt be caught dead in a new bmw, driven all ranges of bmw and im sorry but that interior trash for the price.
Driven da i8 and for the price gimme da porsche>>>
new 5 series trash too.

but, as we have seen with the track hawk big suv with big power and allwheel drive is a good package, da x3m competition is damn impressive and puts together some really really good numbers for a baby hauler.
never said anything about a redeye :lol:

bmw interior trash for the price, but a comparably priced dodge interior isnt? come on man. I have plenty of time in fca vehicles, and their interiors are basic, cheap, with little attention to detail.

never driven the i8, but have not seen many good reviews on it. so i would agree there, and i would take a porsche over almost anything.

Congrats on the new whip. I just saw an old head in a new continental with whitewalls and spokes. That **** looked :emoji_fire: ngl

Yeah my father loves Lincolns, if I would have got it I definitely would have went out of my way to Chicago just to swing by on him and take him for a ride, he woulda **** a brick.

Actually, I would have waited on that as I hear moving around Chicago isn't the most convenient rn, and if someone damaged a new car I just traveled 1400 miles to get... yeah that wouldn't end so well.

When they destroy the new M models the previous generation value is gonna shoot up.

Happy I got a mint F36 before the change.

They really just stole from a Audi s5, mustang, and Lexus is 300.

Straight Frankenstein :smh: :sick:

Every dude in here should own an LC500. A car with "objectively" nothing to complain about.

An X3m comp is not right there or better than the hellcat in almost every metric? Da hemi can do a mean burnout though - that’s what really matters. :lol:
and idk why yall make this inept burnout joke?
never said anything about a redeye :lol:

bmw interior trash for the price, but a comparably priced dodge interior isnt? come on man. I have plenty of time in fca vehicles, and their interiors are basic, cheap, with little attention to detail.

never driven the i8, but have not seen many good reviews on it. so i would agree there, and i would take a porsche over almost anything.
well da redeye is comparable pricewise to the x3m comp which is why i compared it.

well the thing is, i agree, the fca vehicles are advertised as muscle cars which people do not expect a fire interior from. but a bmw i expect a super nice interior and their interiors might be nice compared to a fca vehicle, but compared to a similarly priced merc the interior the bmw interior doesnt look as good, do you agree??

I try to like bmw's but they just aren't hitting for me especially when compared to a benz

this is all just my opinion of course.

Every dude in here should own an LC500. A car with "objectively" nothing to complain about.

eh, doesn't do it for me tbh. been in one of those and yeah its cool, but nothing special for that price tag.

honestly if you are looking for a luxury coupe dat benz s class coupel is the standard IMO.

1591287248245.png

1591287270626.png

this interior is beautiful to me
plus if yall have heard the exhaust on these is nice too

and idk why yall make this inept burnout joke?

well da redeye is comparable pricewise to the x3m comp which is why i compared it.

well the thing is, i agree, the fca vehicles are advertised as muscle cars which people do not expect a fire interior from. but a bmw i expect a super nice interior and their interiors might be nice compared to a fca vehicle, but compared to a similarly priced merc the interior the bmw interior doesnt look as good, do you agree??

I try to like bmw's but they just aren't hitting for me especially when compared to a benz

this is all just my opinion of course.
i agree that among audi bmw mb that bmw has the worst interiors. I prefer audi (which is a main reason why i bought one) with mb a close second.

no **** :lol: you sound like vin diesel :lol: you live your life a quarter mile at time too?

like ive said multiple times itt before, to some people there is more to cars than just speed. With hemis thats all they really have to offer tbh - speed

bruh dat new audi dash is beautiful tbh

that a7 fire af

I love my BMW interior. Looks good the quality is awesome and iDrive x Apple carplay is great.

yeah but audi/benz offer more tbh.

Agreed. I love these but the LC is one of the only cars that went from concept straight to production with very little to no changes. And I commend 'yota for that.
eh, doesn't do it for me tbh. been in one of those and yeah its cool, but nothing special for that price tag.

honestly if you are looking for a luxury coupe dat benz s class coupel is the standard IMO.

1591287248245.png

1591287270626.png

this interior is beautiful to me
plus if yall have heard the exhaust on these is nice too

Back
Top Bottom