\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I JUST said I haven’t did a 1/4th mile yet
And those are just normal driving times for the 1/8 and 1/4th
Reading comprehension is a VERY
Valuable tool

So da hemi measures every 1/4 and 1/8th mile under normal everyday driving even when you’re not trying and when you don’t start some kind of timer. Got it. Sounds hella useful.
So when you went 0-100mph in 3.5 seconds you didn’t cover an 1/8th mile? Or did you not have it set to measure the 1/8th mile in the program that automatically measures at all times even when you’re not trying?

So da hemi measures every 1/4 and 1/8th mile under normal everyday driving even when you’re not trying and when you don’t start some kind of timer. Got it. Sounds hella useful.
So when you went 0-100mph in 3.5 seconds you didn’t cover an 1/8th mile? Or did you not have it set to measure the 1/8th mile in the program that automatically measures at all times even when you’re not trying?
It does measure every 1/4 1/8 from every single stop
From a stop sign light or whatever
The timer always measures
U have to go to a screen to see it
But it’s always on calculating ur times
There’s a screen for ur best
Last
And current
I realize u may not have known that
But instead of tryna have a smart remark
Do ur googles first
And no I wasn’t doing even a 1/8
To get those seconds
Just normal driving stepping on it for a a few seconds or 2
Then letting off
Hope that helped
Any more dumb *** assumptions I can assist u with??

EDIT: and I say all that respectfully

Last edited:
The day I've been waiting over a month for is finally here, install day

Eibach Stage 1 Pro Truck lift system
Remark Bold Performance Exhaust
Spidertrax Wheel Spacers

OqXufaXh.jpg
pics not working heading to the apple store to buy a new computer brb

Spidertrax Wheel Spacers

OqXufaXh.jpg
Pic not showing up for me. What truck is it? Tacoma?

Anyone here own a 15+ C63 AMG? I've been looking at them and was wondering if anyone has any opinions or issues with them.

This classic car dealership back in stl has a 200 dollar porsche 935 diecast car .very very detailed car. I want it so bad. If its there when i get back ill grab it.

My first diecast car was a candy blue 64 impala lowrider.its ironic because thats how the first lowrider i seen in person looked like. :lol:

Anyone here own a 15+ C63 AMG? I've been looking at them and was wondering if anyone has any opinions or issues with them.
6 year old benz out of warranty sounds like a terrible purchase tbh. I think the 12-15 had a head bolt and head gasket issues.

Motor and trans out of a 2015 Cts-V 6.2 LSA with a MANual tr6060. Motors coming back out soon to get a refresh and do some internal upgrades. Blower is also gonna be sent out to get ported and polished. Expect 800-1000 to the wheels end of the year 🤯
papi not playing

Nope its gonna be a street car that can gap a demon and leave train lengths on hellcats :wink:
Frame is ready re-inforce and powder coated might swap out that built 12 bolt for a IRS cradle in the near future so it can handle as good as it looks around turns.
when we gonna link????

Spidertrax Wheel Spacers

There it is. How high of lift you going? I see some spacers you got some wheels and tires aswell or you just trying to get good fitment.

Back
Top Bottom