\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2B268B58-1E5D-464E-A968-CE9FBF9A060C.png

Ordered :pimp:

On the highway earlier & I still can't believe I saw this. Never thought I'd see one out in the wild that too on the L.I.E. Car is complete perfection from each & every angle. Sorry for the crappy pics as I was multi-tasking lol
20200630_083841.jpg
20200630_083907.jpg
20200630_084101.jpg
20200630_083919.jpg

Flawda license plate :pimp:

Those brakes are huge 🤯
Car looks 🗑
Easy pass id pocket the cash and cop a tesla

Car is super trash, never liked the look as soon as it was premiered

For $207k, i'm putting a $60k down payment on a house and using about $20k to cop a used reliable whip. I don't even know what else I could spend on with that kinda money, so the rest can go into savings and investments.

Indeed. Flawda got them whips man! Was watching some Doug Demuro vids on Pagani's & learned they only made 100 roadsters. Wonder what # on the production line this particular one fell on. God was it beautiful or what! Just may be the prettiest most gorgeous ride I've ever seen in my life. 4 mill just casually cruising down the highway :D Must be nice

Flawda license plate :pimp:

Car is super trash, never liked the look as soon as it was premiered

For $207k, i'm putting a $60k down payment on a house and using about $20k to cop a used reliable whip. I don't even know what else I could spend on with that kinda money, so the rest can go into savings and investments.

hood ****** be having north Dakota plates in my hood :lol:

I cant imagine how slow this thing must be. Ive driven new rubicons and theyre snails as it is :lol:
Extremely slow more than likely. Although Jeep products aren't designed to go fast really. I remember we were upgraded to a Jeep Wrangler JK rental for our trip to Chicago two years ago. I had the damn pedal floored for over 8 seconds and it was barely just hitting 65 lol. It was a joy to drive nonetheless and it ate potholes and bumps with ease

Indeed. Flawda got them whips man! Was watching some Doug Demuro vids on Pagani's & learned they only made 100 roadsters. Wonder what # on the production line this particular one fell on. God was it beautiful or what! Just may be the prettiest most gorgeous ride I've ever seen in my life. 4 mill just casually cruising down the highway :D Must be nice

fl has the craziest whip game man. I was at the grocery store and saw a mclaren 720 parked next to a bentayga just in the peasant parking too. Not even in valet.

I saw a pulsar gti-r my house last week. :lol:

Not expensive but cool to see in the states.

fl has the craziest whip game man. I was at the grocery store and saw a mclaren 720 parked next to a bentayga just in the peasant parking too. Not even in valet.

I saw a pulsar gti-r my house last week. :lol:

Not expensive but cool to see in the states.
Damn supercars for grocery runs? What do they use for joyrides, spaceships? lol Googled the gti-r...nice & reminds me of the older hatchback Civics. Any RHD is dope to see imo

It’s baby Godzilla. They rip.

bruh you wanna know something, I was working at a private airport doing some paving. This fool pulls up in another bentayga goes in his hangar a few minutes later takes off in a JET. Not a Cessna or little plane. A damn jet. :lol:

mplsdunk mplsdunk The gti-r is right up your alley. You have a golf R or two right?

I just have the gti. I’ll probably get a golf r next. I got some stuff to pay off before I have a big payment.

but yeah I’ve always loved those. I want a project one day. I’d probably get a c5 vette though and make a track car.

It’s baby Godzilla. They rip.

bruh you wanna know something, I was working at a private airport doing some paving. This fool pulls up in another bentayga goes in his hangar a few minutes later takes off in a JET. Not a Cessna or little plane. A damn jet. :lol:
"Private airport"- the rest of it makes perfect sense lol. Damn, that is what I call living. Y'know you made it when you have your very own private jet. MN got some loaded folks I see

Very loaded. Idk how it came to be but yeah a lot of loaded people. There are like. 7 private airports in the metro area. :lol:

I just have the gti. I’ll probably get a golf r next. I got some stuff to pay off before I have a big payment.

but yeah I’ve always loved those. I want a project one day. I’d probably get a c5 vette though and make a track car.
Golf R is nice. I see a lot of them gti around my way, looks like a lot of fun to throw into a corner & power out. Yeah clear off your financial stuff & start the build on that C5. Those are dope, they came with the 5.7 LS1 & LS6 V8 right

Back
Top Bottom