\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

someone said 2 tone :pimp:

842683A8-DEDB-4407-AE7D-23FDE6924DF7.jpeg

5449D92D-CD01-42BB-84BD-4A1F9E2ADA18.jpeg
I'm easy I see JDM I like. I want an S15 Silvia after an RX7.

Ive been looking for recaros to retrofit in my project and prices are crazy as hell :lol: who's spending 3-6k for two seats 🙄
Unfortunately, I am building a showcar so the seats come to about 6K. On top of that I having them customized by an upholstery shop. The goal is to get sponsored and have it on display at SEMA, obviously not this year.

nah the heart has to be american.

whenever i get space for a project, i was thinking of doing a frankenstein build.
like a chevy nova with a mopar heart and jdm interior/rims
Man I have so many crazy ideas in my head of builds I want to do. I have a list of 40 cars that I want to get crazy with, I had them all listed in an Excel spreadsheet. Some of these builds will really piss off some of the JDM purists because the engines and car manufacturers cross. I would love to get crazy with a 99 Eclipse GSX, nice AWD platform.
Any car salesman here? How’s the commission working a BMW dealership?
I wonder is commission still good with so many price sites out telling you what you should be paying.

Unfortunately, I am building a showcar so the seats come to about 6K. On top of that I having them customized by an upholstery shop. The goal is to get sponsored and have it on display at SEMA, obviously not this year.
I get everything player price I refuse to pay market value. I got a lead on some V recaros already for 900 hopefully it wont fall through

And pics
And what car
And pics

I get everything player price I refuse to pay market value. I got a lead on some V recaros already for 900 hopefully it wont fall through

And pics
And what car
And pics
No pics stuck right now because of Covid everything in a holding pattern on that car. Shifting funds to build a SC400, not up to the same level because it will be a daily. However it will be a 2J making about 525, exterior and interior redone from top to bottom. I prefer less is more so it don't be flashy more functional in the things I have in mind. Since I don't have to divide my funds that project should move fairly quickly. As long as wife stop bothering me about remodeling the house.

Any car salesman here? How’s the commission working a BMW dealership?

Hey buddy, what would you like to know? While I don't work in a BMW store, I have been selling cars at the same Ford store for the past 23 years (since I was 20 and I'm not turning 44 in September). I can tell you anything you need as I've seen it all. 👍

I'm the biggest Mustang Guy around my area in terms of love for the history. I'm even knows as "The Mustang Guy" at the dealership. And I love Shelby. He was a visionary and what he did for Ford (and the GT40, my #1 car love) will never be forgotten. But this right here ^ is NOT worth anywhere close to that kind of money!! $105K for an F150 with a body kit?! Nope! And you'll never get that money back on it when it comes time to trade.

Hey buddy, what would you like to know? While I don't work in a BMW store, I have been selling cars at the same Ford store for the past 23 years (since I was 20 and I'm not turning 44 in September). I can tell you anything you need as I've seen it all. 👍
Sup.. lil gig I came across for internet sales consultants. Manager told me 50k Easy. Looked online and some caking 80+. True story?

I'm the biggest Mustang Guy around my area in terms of love for the history. I'm even knows as "The Mustang Guy" at the dealership. And I love Shelby. He was a visionary and what he did for Ford (and the GT40, my #1 car love) will never be forgotten. But this right here ^ is NOT worth anywhere close to that kind of money!! $105K for an F150 with a body kit?! Nope! And you'll never get that money back on it when it comes time to trade.
~85k would be a better value for that truck. It is supercharged with a warranty after all. It’s pretty badass I’d like a single cab version

Man I have so many crazy ideas in my head of builds I want to do. I have a list of 40 cars that I want to get crazy with, I had them all listed in an Excel spreadsheet. Some of these builds will really piss off some of the JDM purists because the engines and car manufacturers cross. I would love to get crazy with a 99 Eclipse GSX, nice AWD platform.

I wonder is commission still good with so many price sites out telling you what you should be paying.
oh man those awd are killers in drag racing.

~85k would be a better value for that truck. It is supercharged with a warranty after all. It’s pretty badass I’d like a single cab version

It is blown, and warrantied. I get that. But just remember, the truck is a 502A Lariat. It's the highest Lariat package with lots of options. MSRP for the truck from Ford, before the Shelby conversion, is a little over $63,000! The Lariat is nice but there are several higher levels above it (King Ranch, Platinum & Limited). So that Shelby kit is over $40,000!! Insane money that you lose a huge amount after the fact. I'm glad my store doesn't sell them. They would be sitting for a LONG TIME!!

get the rx7 :evil: such a beast of a car and one of the best looking from its generation its like the evil s2000

How you gonna protect yourself when someone steals your purse tho?

take some of that money and get 33s on that thing ASAP

How you gonna protect yourself when someone steals your purse tho?

take some of that money and get 33s on that thing ASAP

lol

planning on getting 35s when I get around to it, shoutout to the masons tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom