\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm the biggest Mustang Guy around my area in terms of love for the history. I'm even knows as "The Mustang Guy" at the dealership. And I love Shelby. He was a visionary and what he did for Ford (and the GT40, my #1 car love) will never be forgotten. But this right here ^ is NOT worth anywhere close to that kind of money!! $105K for an F150 with a body kit?! Nope! And you'll never get that money back on it when it comes time to trade.

I'm from Houston and grew up around big stupid expensive trucks. Texas looooooves it's trucks.

IIRC, this more than just a body kit, it's a $70k truck with a $20K engine swap and lowering kit, and a FORD warranty. You'd be a fool to trade. You'd get a better deal selling it yourself, especially in TEXAS. With all the Big Oil and Cancer Research in Houston, you would get good portion of that 105k back.

Got her back in May but don’t drive her, this is probably third time driving her.
9BA181E1-47E0-4F96-88D1-27C2D6CA66C5.jpeg
Trying to be good but want to upgrade suspension and wheels.

Went on a quick run

my boy cooped a 600lt with the senna seats
5C829A76-E288-48FC-842F-CDA3254DEB7A.jpeg
A37ECFFB-B544-4245-99CF-2823A0C14AFB.jpeg
6E4C9E09-AE37-4889-BEC1-7CAA982110A9.jpeg
489CE653-F9EF-4FBE-99A0-5D03868A319F.jpeg
B764C725-674E-4AF4-A0AE-0CC59597C409.jpeg
21CD5E2D-89D6-4E9A-94FD-8709D5A093C9.jpeg
C35DF039-BDD8-46E5-A3F2-5BD155728468.jpeg
I saw a super car ride here in Boston like a month ago. It was crazy, bunch of lambo’s, Ferrari’s, McLarens, etc ..Heard a Lamborghini take off onto the highway. Sounded ****ing insane, never heard anything like that before.
I was on the opposite site of the street, tried to take the next u turn to follow them but they were gone :lol:
I tried to find their group on ig/Facebook but couldn’t find them

I was thinking of going air, but trying to keep her mint, she is 08 with 42K miles on it. Installing the tank would drill holes in the trunk and require removing inner fenders. I love the look on air though.
IMG_6358.jpg
Those SC's were always special to me. Such a good looking car ahead of its time. The first gen SC were pretty timeless as well.

wonder when it gets a refresh
prolly be a long while
since they wanna keep attention on the vette
It won't be getting a refresh unfortunately it's being discontinued AGAIN in 2023. They had a winning platform and just smacked it in the face with ugly and with a high sticker price. The mustang is cheaper looks much better and performs very well out the box.

It won't be getting a refresh unfortunately it's being discontinued AGAIN in 2023. They had a winning platform and just smacked it in the face with ugly and with a high sticker price. The mustang is cheaper looks much better and performs very well out the box.
yeah the platform its on is FIRE

My 2015 Challenger treated me good for 4 years but got the pup last year & man.. just wasn’t practical anymore between him, having other people in the car & back & forth Lowe’s trips to renovate the house. Didn’t want something big like a truck & work during this pandemic has helped financially as odd as that sounds, working in the mortgage biz. So for my 26 bday traded the Chally for a demo 2020 Range Rover Evoque.

Attachments

• 4BB6F323-DB93-4EBA-9F60-CF52570A73C9.jpeg
    4BB6F323-DB93-4EBA-9F60-CF52570A73C9.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 115
My 2015 Challenger treated me good for 4 years but got the pup last year & man.. just wasn’t practical anymore between him, having other people in the car & back & forth Lowe’s trips to renovate the house. Didn’t want something big like a truck & work during this pandemic has helped financially as odd as that sounds, working in the mortgage biz. So for my 26 bday traded the Chally for a demo 2020 Range Rover Evoque.
:smh:
dont see why u couldnt have had both

EDIT: my kids keep telling me about dutch bros
u in norcal???

:smh:
dont see why u couldnt have had both

EDIT: my kids keep telling me about dutch bros
u in norcal???
To be honest it was a SXT PLUS not a V8.. couldn’t afford a V8 new body at that time in my life 😕 I do miss it because it attracted attention since it was wrapped and all blacked so it gave the look of a fast car. Neighbor just got a new Trackhawk in that nardo grey looking color, sounds crazy nice😩 Maybe in a few years I’ll go back to mopar and get something like that or whatever high powered Durango is out.

You grab the convertible joint?
Curious what's wrong with small truck?

Back
Top Bottom