\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That Mustang @ 2:00min mark

tenor.gif

Whoa , sounds rare
let 'em know how rare it is 05fordgt 05fordgt
Blue whips with red interior hella rare.

It's rare. Jaguar imported 50 to the USA for 2018 MY (some say 3 were press cars that weren't sold, so it could be 47). 350 built for the world that year. There is a guy on Instagram who used Jaguar dealer software to collate all the SVRs ever built from 2016-2020. '18 is the rarest year and he found out that my wife's car is one of 3 in the world & only one in the US with this combo. There's one more in Canada and one in Japan. It's pretty fun. Lots of people don't know what it is but they hear it coming, lol!!

I'm pretty sure it's because it's rare because it doesnt looks good in most applications

Depends on the car. I've seen some Ferraris that are blue with red interiors and they look incredible. All depends on the colors used. You can get an idea on the color red with these pics (zoom in). It's a deep red, which looks better than a fire engine red.
IMG_20200815_171506.jpg
IMG_20200815_171446.jpg

A more burgundy red is better than a brighter magma red imo. But I generally don’t care for red interiors either way.

Depends on the car. I've seen some Ferraris that are blue with red interiors and they look incredible. All depends on the colors used. You can get an idea on the color red with these pics (zoom in). It's a deep red, which looks better than a fire engine red.
IMG_20200815_171506.jpg
IMG_20200815_171446.jpg

Im not a fan of the F-Type in general but this color makes it look pretty damn nice.

Im not a fan of the F-Type in general but this color makes it look pretty damn nice.

Thanks buddy. It's really an impressive car. Great motor and even better exhaust! Car on the highway, doing 80 mph, motor is barely turning 1300 rpms. It's crazy!

A more burgundy red is better than a brighter magma red imo. But I generally don’t care for red interiors either way.

So true. My wife was afraid she'd hate the red interior but after seeing IRL, she loves it and it's probably the best feature of the car visually.

What’s a T/A?
It's a nod to the original T/A(TRANS AMERICAN) Challenger from 1970. The modern T/A is mostly just an experience package like M MrClean510 stated with the addition of the SRT 6 piston brembos + I think they get the hood & roof wrapped or painted matte black standard as well. The originals had a side exit exhaust but due to the current laws for auto builders they can't do it though the Viper still has that feauture somehow. Seen dealers online adverstise the T/A as "Timed Attack" :rofl: w.e. that means lol

Monday will be a busy detail filled day. Me & my brother are both off so we're going to shoot hoops early and than detail the heck out of the Z & Challenger. Going to clay, than some 2-in-1 VSS by chemical guys compound/polish(goes on as a compound & comes off as a polish), finished by a layer of ceramic coat. Let that all cure & settle & hit em with ceramic boost following morning. It's been 3 years since I last clayed/ceramic coated my Challenger & it's developed some rough spots on the paint due to the elements. Will take about 8-10 hours lol should be fun. Brother daily drives the Z so even though we polished clayed the car last year, the paints rough to the touch

Back
Top Bottom