\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

SVR is absolutely gorgeous. I like everything about it.

Thanks buddy. That car is SPECIAL!! Everything about it is unique and just awesome. It's rare, you may only see 1 SVR in person ever (I never saw one in the wild before she got it, and it's going to be a collectable in years to come. Almost 600 hp, 8-sp ZF, and that crazy machine gun sounding factory-equipped exhaust! It's a British muscle car and sports car in one! I love it! Crackles and pops on command!

I think the SVR F Type is too bulby and soft for my liking (front end, back end is a lot nicer) but I do like how cozy the interior looks. Reminds me of an Aston Martin interior.

I think the SVR F Type is too bulby and soft for my liking (front end, back end is a lot nicer) but I do like how cozy the interior looks. Reminds me of an Aston Martin interior.

It does have some Aston Martin DNA as the designer for both brands was Ian Callum. 👍

Here's a pic of the cozy interior. Pimento Red leather on a Ultra Blue Metallic exterior. So cool!!

PXL_20201207_211427669.jpg
PXL_20201207_211437199.jpg

Ooof, thats a nice shade of red too. Not too bright like they use on Bimmers.

Exactly. A deep shade not fire engine red. She wasn't sure how it would look in person. When it arrived on the transporter, and she opened the door she was so excited. It's one of her favorite things about the car. Plus also finding out from the F-Type registry (a guy using the dealer software to track all SVRs in the world, to get a list of them all and break the list down by colors) that it's the only Ultra Blue with optional Red leather in the US for 2018 and one of 3 for the world that year (47 plus 3 press cars were imported in 2018. The other 2 similar colored cars are in Canada & Thailand or Singapore. Pretty cool to have the only 2018 like it. 👍

I always wondered what that barcode was for. Basically shows the police the driver registration information? Very Steve Jobs (as he never drove with a plate).

My wife's plate on the back of the SVR!!

PXL_20200926_223842659.jpg

For those who may be confused, lol, it's a Pennsylvania version custom european license plate. While the plate is NOT legal, the number on it IS her actual PA plate number. So when it would be scanned by police, her info will come up. We actually had this tested indirectly back in October. We were on our way to the weekly Saturday Cars & Coffee up the road from us. We go our normal route, over a covered bridge.

Well, when you pass the parking lot next to the bridge (there are trails to walk, hence the lot) there is the local police station. And an officer was waiting for us to go past so he could pull out behind us. We looked at each other (she was driving) and we said, "let's see what happens, can't change anything now, lol"

He was right on us at the light, and was easily less than 2 car lengths back, so he had to see it. But after about 3 miles, he turned off. Didn't stop us! We figured his computer ran the plate, it came back to a Jaguar and he was okay with it. So it passed. A few weeks back, another copy from a different township (the area where Bam Margera lived and filmed his show) was right next to us and again...nothing. So we keep it on with the actual plate in the glovebox.

Everyone loves the plate. It's unique and gets tons of looks, pictures and questions on where she got it (it came from CustomEuropeanplates.com) Plus it just goes with the car. Makes the already wide rear look wider. And it just makes the Jaguar look more british, lol. And now, we see a few more popping up on certain cars (she got the idea from a Huracan Performante owner who had one we saw back in April). Pennsylvania could make a fortune by offering this to car owners for a fee. Charge $100 and they would make a killing.

Yeah basically the plates is a tag. Like an actual tag. Like they use in hunting. So I figured with all of their fancy technology, they should be able to scan that barcode. I guess I’ve been right because its been almost 3 months now of riding with no tag. As long as insurance and your license is ok, the most they can do is give you a ticket for not displaying your info, which I should actually find the statute for but for the most part, I originally did it because people were always trying to find out where I lived at work. So I know all info is tied to plates so I never put mine on just so people cant find where I stay. OpSec if you will.....

Yall notice the rumble bee badge? Thought it was a kitty. :lol:
I've never owned a drop top but I love to see them :pimp: maybe one day

I always wondered what that barcode was for. Basically shows the police the driver registration information? Very Steve Jobs (as he never drove with a plate).

My wife's plate on the back of the SVR!!

PXL_20200926_223842659.jpg

For those who may be confused, lol, it's a Pennsylvania version custom european license plate. While the plate is NOT legal, the number on it IS her actual PA plate number. So when it would be scanned by police, her info will come up. We actually had this tested indirectly back in October. We were on our way to the weekly Saturday Cars & Coffee up the road from us. We go our normal route, over a covered bridge.

Well, when you pass the parking lot next to the bridge (there are trails to walk, hence the lot) there is the local police station. And an officer was waiting for us to go past so he could pull out behind us. We looked at each other (she was driving) and we said, "let's see what happens, can't change anything now, lol"

He was right on us at the light, and was easily less than 2 car lengths back, so he had to see it. But after about 3 miles, he turned off. Didn't stop us! We figured his computer ran the plate, it came back to a Jaguar and he was okay with it. So it passed. A few weeks back, another copy from a different township (the area where Bam Margera lived and filmed his show) was right next to us and again...nothing. So we keep it on with the actual plate in the glovebox.

Everyone loves the plate. It's unique and gets tons of looks, pictures and questions on where she got it (it came from CustomEuropeanplates.com) Plus it just goes with the car. Makes the already wide rear look wider. And it just makes the Jaguar look more british, lol. And now, we see a few more popping up on certain cars (she got the idea from a Huracan Performante owner who had one we saw back in April). Pennsylvania could make a fortune by offering this to car owners for a fee. Charge $100 and they would make a killing.
Lol nice -a fake plate...I knew I couldn't be the only one haha. Like your wife I got my "fake" plate off of a novelty custom webiste. It's called licenseplates.tv They do all types of plates from across the globe. At first I didn't realize your wives plate isn't the regular PA plate. The colors are spot on with the PA plates so I didn't even catch it at first but when you mentioned it & I took a closer look it made sense lol. It's dope I like it. In NY state we had the most beautiful license plates from 1986-2000 called Lady Liberty. The #'s & letters were to the left & right with the statue of Liberty in the middle. Red/white & blue theme. They went out of circulation end of 2000 & changed the plates afterwards. I still remember being a kid growing up & telling my dad the plates looked so good on his cars. This past summer I was on google looking at Kramers plates from the comedy Seinfeld & the plate "ASSMAN" he had :lol: wrongfully received in one of the episodes. Clicked on a link & found the novelty website. I then decided to order the same exact custom text i have on my DMV issue plates onto my Lady Liberty plates. So like your wife my plate is "fake" since it's not a DMV issued plate BUT the text on it IS real. I've gotten a lot of questions & thumbs up on the plates. Older people espcially notice them right away & always ask how the hell did you get those? I figured if & when a cop runs my plate in the system the results will come back as STR8LIN3 for a Dodge Challenger. If they bust my balls for it, I'll just say I took the car for a car show recently & switch it to the regular ones. I keep the regular one in the trunk at all times just incase. Pic for reference
20201023_191724.jpg

Lol nice -a fake plate...I knew I couldn't be the only one haha. Like your wife I got my "fake" plate off of a novelty custom webiste. It's called licenseplates.tv They do all types of plates from across the globe. At first I didn't realize your wives plate isn't the regular PA plate. The colors are spot on with the PA plates so I didn't even catch it at first but when you mentioned it & I took a closer look it made sense lol. It's dope I like it. In NY state we had the most beautiful license plates from 1986-2000 called Lady Liberty. The #'s & letters were to the left & right with the statue of Liberty in the middle. Red/white & blue theme. They went out of circulation end of 2000 & changed the plates afterwards. I still remember being a kid growing up & telling my dad the plates looked so good on his cars. This past summer I was on google looking at Kramers plates from the comedy Seinfeld & the plate "ASSMAN" he had :lol: wrongfully received in one of the episodes. Clicked on a link & found the novelty website. I then decided to order the same exact custom text i have on my DMV issue plates onto my Lady Liberty plates. So like your wife my plate is "fake" since it's not a DMV issued plate BUT the text on it IS real. I've gotten a lot of questions & thumbs up on the plates. Older people espcially notice them right away & always ask how the hell did you get those? I figured if & when a cop runs my plate in the system the results will come back as STR8LIN3 for a Dodge Challenger. If they bust my balls for it, I'll just say I took the car for a car show recently & switch it to the regular ones. I keep the regular one in the trunk at all times just incase. Pic for reference
20201023_191724.jpg
is that a monster truck?

20201023_191724.jpg

I remember those NY plates! That looks fantastic on your car! That was a beautiful plate NY offered. Pa used to have awesome plates for classic and antique but now they suck! So ugly. Old classic was a white plate with purple letters, that's all. Super clean. Now it's got a picture of an old car on one side and the plate has to start with "C" for classic. Awful. Thankfully now, PA will allow one to get a used plate from the same heat as the antique car and use it. On my wife's 1969 Camaro, she uses a Pennsylvania dealer tag from 1969 (the year is on the tag). Totally legal and cool looking.

Thanks for the compliments on her Euro tag. That site is awesome. They offer the exact colors for the states they offer, which isn't all of them. Luckily PA is one of them. As long as one chooses PA, the background is already set up. Just have to choose the color of the letters (royal blue) and they automatically add the "PA" on the bottom left corner and the PA flag on the top left corner. To really make it accurate, one just needs to print out a "Pennsylvania" sticker and a "VisitPA.com" bottom sticker. But we're not going that far. No cop had said a thing so we believe nothing will happen. And the car has been in a few states already. 👍

Back
Top Bottom