\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It's been forever since I've been here but had to share my new pick-up today.

Traded in my red on red 2016 Range Rover Sport for a red on red 2021 G63.

IMG_6528.jpg

IMG_6521.JPG

IMG_6522.JPG

So damn clean! Congrats!

Im a firm believer G Wagons should be black or white only (frozen, matte, whatever). :lol:

Is it actually spacious in the G Wagon? The back seats look like theyd be in the same boat as Wrangler back seats, which are god awful.

Im a firm believer G Wagons should be black or white only (frozen, matte, whatever). :lol:

Is it actually spacious in the G Wagon? The back seats look like theyd be in the same boat as Wrangler back seats, which are god awful.

I AGREE WITH YOU.

IM 6’7, IVE BEEN IN A G-WAGON BEFORE..... ITS A NO GO FOR ME JUST LIKE WRANGLERS. :lol:

It's been forever since I've been here but had to share my new pick-up today.

Traded in my red on red 2016 Range Rover Sport for a red on red 2021 G63.

IMG_6528.jpg

IMG_6521.JPG

IMG_6522.JPG
I'm not a fan of red but that G is something special. It's almost like a deep burgundy/crimson color. Looks sexyyyy 👌

Thanks, they have a brighter red color, but it was another $4,000 I didn't need to spend.

The newer Gwagens have more space than the older ones in the backseat, I think like 5-7 inches more legroom? I'm 6'3" and it's fine in the front seat and as you can imagine has more headroom than you'll ever need.

Thanks, they have a brighter red color, but it was another $4,000 I didn't need to spend.

The newer Gwagens have more space than the older ones in the backseat, I think like 5-7 inches more legroom? I'm 6'3" and it's fine in the front seat and as you can imagine has more headroom than you'll ever need.

Interior is gahdamn gorgeous. I wanted to slap Doug Demuro when in one of his videos hewas reviewing the exterior and he didnt like how there were “exposed” door jams or space between the door and the b pillar or panel next too, as if you can take it off like a Jeep. Im like bruh...thats the whole point of a GWagon. It aint seamless Tesla.

In the market for a luxury sedan. Researching into a recent year E 63 amg. Just don’t know if the body kits are as attractive as a few year older models. Hate the grill. Much prefer the design of the S 550 grill. MB has been killing it with the interior on their recent cars :pimp:

We was talking F1’s last week...

If you got 20 minutes to kill.....

Heres a pretty fascinating story about an F1 “chassis 39” that went missing in the 90’s...supposedly has ties to EL CHAPO and the sinola cartel....weird vins, mysterious registration, a lost key and a few rare pics of the actual car make it a urban legend amongst car circles...

guys have been trying to track this thing down for over 30 years....quite a white whale in the exotic community

Pretty neat

Back
Top Bottom