\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ambient lighting is gonna trickle down to yall and Civics and Sentras in the next few years, easy and cheap way for companies to give the car a more “premium” feel.
I've seen Challenger/Charger owners add the ambient lighting to the interior. Not the way factory would do it but like using strips of wire that lights up & tuck it in & through the interior panels. Just doesn't flow well with Dodge interiors. On Euro interiors & other upscale cars it looks ok & adds a premium touch to the interior. Not much can save Dodge interiors lol.

I've seen Challenger/Charger owners add the ambient lighting to the interior. Not the way factory would do it but like using strips of wire that lights up & tuck it in & through the interior panels. Just doesn't flow well with Dodge interiors. On Euro interiors & other upscale cars it looks ok & adds a premium touch to the interior. Not much can save Dodge interiors lol.

Doesnt look bad tbh, wonder how it looks in the daytime though when its off.

hella tacky/ugly

Yeahhh the rear on the 8 sits pretty high, but the integrated trunk tail lid balances it out nicely in my opinion.

the GC is thicccccc

Word.

More than any one brand, region, era or genre........I just love CARS period.

Your car is an extension of your outfit, it’s your intro! A mans car is his freedom of expression 😎
Absolutely. Like you said it doesn't have to be a brand, region, era...a dope ride is always appreciated regardless of any of that. Just like pets are an extension of their owners, same applies to cars.

What do you guys think about this one? :rofl: . I admire dudes skill & handiwork that went into making that happen & it looks ok but again, not for me personally. Fast forward to the 18 minute mark to see it all lit up. 1st time seeing this on a Dodge

Best spot online to order akebono pads? What rotors would y’all recommend?

I think it depends what car you have and what size wheels you have too. For my car I’ll buy from either conceptz or Z1 but it’s manly for Nissan cars. So maybe tell us what car you have then someone else can maybe help you.

C51F8D91-F231-403A-B79D-AA20CACEB8DD.jpeg

washed and ready to give anyone 400whp and under the work if I catch them at the light or highway 😂.

merry Christmas everyone, be safe this weekend

Last edited:
Look horrible on your dated interiors youre right.

On the Germans they look good.

Thread needs a little spice so here we go. :lol:
I agree on the Germans when its oem it kinda makes sense since its in the foot wells, doors and illuminates, but going around only the center console and dash looks tacky.

Not a fan of the lights in general but super tacky on the dodge's

the rolls royce dome lights are tacky too imo.

Looks sexyy in black! Rays :pimp:with proper meaty rubber. Love the plate lol. Looks lower than stock- coil overs? :emoji_ok_hand:

that Plate get even family cars trying to race me 😂. no coil overs yet since not sure I’ll ever track this car but it’s on swift lowering springs with 25mm spacers in the rear and 20mm spacers is the front. I need to get my turbo before I start to change the looks but it’s cool for now until I get my money up to be able to blow on the heavy mods.

I agree on the Germans when its oem it kinda makes sense since its in the foot wells, doors and illuminates, but going around only the center console and dash looks tacky.

Not a fan of the lights in general but super tacky on the dodge's

the rolls royce dome lights are tacky too imo.

Tis why I like the GLC/C class setup. Not too much. Though I dont mind the wrap around the dash type like on the E classand GLE.

69D0CF08-6C76-443E-BE6D-B6E5395E699E.jpeg

Got some better pictures. I barely had it home before dropping it off to get PPF, exoshield, tint, and opticoat done. Getting it back this weekend. Still can't believe I bought this thing, mid-life crisis achieved.

I'm going to try to keep the miles low though and keep driving my wife's Odyssey around as a daily driver while the kids are virtual learning :lol:.

Dealer told me if I keep it under 10,000 miles, I can basically get MSRP back on trade-in for a 2022. They recently sold a 2020 G63 with 5,000 miles for $35,000 over sticker price.

IMG_6653.JPG

IMG_6650.JPG

Got some better pictures. I barely had it home before dropping it off to get PPF, exoshield, tint, and opticoat done. Getting it back this weekend. Still can't believe I bought this thing, mid-life crisis achieved.

I'm going to try to keep the miles low though and keep driving my wife's Odyssey around as a daily driver while the kids are virtual learning :lol:.

Dealer told me if I keep it under 10,000 miles, I can basically get MSRP back on trade-in for a 2022. They recently sold a 2020 G63 with 5,000 miles for $35,000 over sticker price.

IMG_6653.JPG

IMG_6650.JPG
yeah they sell over msrp

my boy copped the 2020 back in 2019 paid wayyyyy over sticker then sold it 6 months later :lol:

IMG_6653.JPG

IMG_6650.JPG

Pure heat & Congrats :pimp:! Yeah these hold their value really good. Wouldn't even lease em.

that Plate get even family cars trying to race me 😂. no coil overs yet since not sure I’ll ever track this car but it’s on swift lowering springs with 25mm spacers in the rear and 20mm spacers is the front. I need to get my turbo before I start to change the looks but it’s cool for now until I get my money up to be able to blow on the heavy mods.
Lol they want to see what your Z is capable of. Lowering springs seem to be working just fine & you should track it if you can. Would make for a fun day. I hear ya on the heavy mods- we on the same boat on that. Trying to get some of the stuff started next summer starting with tires

I like that purple ish interior lighting on the Benz and BMW
Especially with that white Benz interior

Thanks, black is clean but I prefer red and will get red on red for any vehicle if it is available. They do have a new arabian grey that's like nardo grey that looks great, but it's a $6,500 option.

I was able to get it at MSRP which helps also.

It’s nice

But u bought it not to drive it and sell it back ?

Thanks, normally I drive about 16k miles a year, but with this year being weird, I can drive my wife's car whenever I want since the kids don't go to school. I'll drive it as much as possible, but not as a daily so I could potentially trade it in next year and reset the miles, only really losing the money I paid for paint protection which isn't a huge deal. I also may keep it if there aren't any major changes for 2022.

Whenever things get back to normal I'll run it as a daily.

Back
Top Bottom