\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Forget a Volvo. I need that ct5v bw or whatever the **** it’s called. 680hp v8 with a six speed manual? Yes please! I wonder how they will sell, if they can be had on discount I will seriously consider one.

Picked up this beast over the weekend. Waiting on a friend to see if he's gonna hook me up with some tires before she sees some trails :lol:

IMG_5676.jpg

Wish they made the LC70 available here in the states |l

Picked up this beast over the weekend. Waiting on a friend to see if he's gonna hook me up with some tires before she sees some trails :lol:

IMG_5676.jpg

Wish they made the LC70 available here in the states |l

You got rid of both the Range Rover & R8?

Forget a Volvo. I need that ct5v bw or whatever the **** it’s called. 680hp v8 with a six speed manual? Yes please! I wonder how they will sell, if they can be had on discount I will seriously consider one.

I do like the Blackwings, but the 5 starts at $85K and The the 4 starts at $60K. And you know dealers will be adding an ADM to those prices. Awesome car, not worth that kind of $$$ dealers will try to ask.

And for what it's worth, the first 500 cars (250 each) are already sold out. GM took reservations online the day they were revealed and those 500 spots sold out quickly. My only fear, is the cheap plastic they use in some of the GM cars. I hope they don't do that and add some upscale materials.

But I commend GM for coming out with these cars in a climate where sedans are dying (I'm still pissed Ford killed the Fusion. It was a nice car). And they offer there in a stick?!! Excellent. But that $$ for the 5 is pricey. Give me a used Alfa Quad for in the mid to upper $40k and same some cash. I know it's only 505 hp, but that car is gorgeous and give it an exhaust mod and that Ferrari-derived TT V6 sounds awesome!! If I had the money, I'd have a Misano Blue Quad!

Just saw the raptor video and it got me hella hyped ngl... no details yet about the raptor R yet, but it’s confirmed that it’s coming with a v8 so imma start saving up lol.

And factory 37" tires as an option! Gonna be wicked! Especially if they offer it with the Predator GT500 engine!

Random.

Ya’ll have a preferred gas station? :lol:

Some reason I always go a tad out the way for a BP.

Funny you ask. When my Mustang GT arrived back in 2006, I used BP exclusively in it. Funny as the BP logo was printed on the gas cap (they paid for them from what they told us back then). But I got crappy mileage, and my car was bone stock with an Airaid only. No tune. Once I got it dyno tuned to 93, with the Longtubes, I only use the 93 octane from Sunoco.

I use chevron on the raptor but when I got my mustang tuned with the procharger the tuner said the gas I used sucked. He said stick with 76, but then convinced me to get a tune for e85 cause it’s more consistent.

Anyone using run flat tires? How many miles do they usually last? My BMW service rep said I needed 2 rear tires an I am only at 17k miles.

Back
Top Bottom