\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sunday Funday @ the Kohl's shopping center
IMG-20210321-WA0009.jpeg
OH **** look at that gorgeous machine. Man I want one of those RX7's, the GTR and 370 are nice also. :rofl:

Undecided between the 17-19 Audi q7 or bmw x5. Was gonna push for benz gle coupe but poar. Any suggestions?

(I have a 2 year old and a newborn. Kinda need the space)

Undecided between the 17-19 Audi q7 or bmw x5. Was gonna push for benz gle coupe but poar. Any suggestions?

(I have a 2 year old and a newborn. Kinda need the space)

join sq5 gang bruh, don’t get the 2.0 in the q7. slow af in that big suv.

no experience with that x5 but I’d go x5 based on how much I dislike the 4cyl q7. :lol:

Want to lease a 300ish a month car because I’m remodeling my house and it’s messing up my car pretty badly. What’s a decent option in this range? Mainly hauling small loads from Home Depot and also for dog hauling, I don’t have one now but am planning on getting one in the near future.

ideally I want a 4Runner 4x4 limited nightshade but they’re like 55k, and I know people are leasing BMW 330e’s for less so it might make more sense for me to do something like that. Willing to hear some options. The key is nothing fancy unless it’s a cheap lease and I wash my hands of it.

the car will be parked outside it’s entire life
I notice you mention 4Runner so you’d be leaning SUV not Truck? There are too many options then if you are going to lease. For example Chevy which I sell, TrailBlazer has a 36mo option for like $200, Blazer like 209, Traverse like $330, Tahoe is $500 something. Trucks fit the description of what you’ll use it for, You can lease a CoLorado 4wD LT CREW for like $220 but the full size Turbo Silverado is $309....I think that’s the way to go Truck>SUV but for 300, really just picking one...

Just wanted to circle back to this. I ended up leasing a Chevy Bolt Premier for 3k down (2 grand back from CVRP so net 1k) and 118 bucks a month. 36/12k, I was able to stack 15,500 in rebates.

Couldn't be happier, has all the features i'd ever need and a payment that I won't even feel. Back to having three cars again.

Taking my Targa to World Motorsports tomorrow morning, will hopefully have some better eye candy to show you guys after that. Getting some radiator grilles installed.

IMG_2012.jpeg

Just wanted to circle back to this. I ended up leasing a Chevy Bolt Premier for 3k down (2 grand back from CVRP so net 1k) and 118 bucks a month. 36/12k, I was able to stack 15,500 in rebates.

Couldn't be happier, has all the features i'd ever need and a payment that I won't even feel. Back to having three cars again.

Taking my Targa to World Motorsports tomorrow morning, will hopefully have some better eye candy to show you guys after that. Getting some radiator grilles installed.

IMG_2012.jpeg
You got in on the slickdeals Chevy Bolt deal too I see :lol:

Back
Top Bottom