\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I loveeeee this colorway

part of me wants to cop a hell

these cars are kinda underrated imo
But i love em
I think someone in here has one

I believe nelson999 nelson999 has the glorious GT4 model. He's been MIA here for a while now but hopefully he still has it.

On another note, the Mrs. finally gave me the green light to start looking at the Porsche 911. Hopefully I can find one within a reasonable price point now that the 992 are the most current generation. Going to sell her BMW and I'll let her drive my Tacoma TRD Sport.

I believe nelson999 nelson999 has the glorious GT4 model. He's been MIA here for a while now but hopefully he still has it.

On another note, the Mrs. finally gave me the green light to start looking at the Porsche 911. Hopefully I can find one within a reasonable price point now that the 992 are the most current generation. Going to sell her BMW and I'll let her drive my Tacoma TRD Sport.
Good luck. Prices are holding strong.

We hit up the track today

AD0B6BF1-89EC-4418-B9C9-DD5D0E215D9A.jpeg
29C9A868-344C-4934-B452-5C8E4DA35991.jpeg
E47B0DDD-69A6-4C13-AC1E-FE4CF806D40C.jpeg
B7A18135-A6B0-424A-A5FE-661902B4BBA8.jpeg

Ultimate first world problems...keep the 911 and add a 2017+ r8 plus OR trade in the 911 for a 2015-16 huracan?
Like bostongeorge bostongeorge i vote keep the 911 and add R8 plus. I have driven both and I feel there is a difference between the two but not enough to justify the 2 for 1.

it also depends how much attention you mind getting. While the 911 and R8 are amazing cars and some ppl will turn heads it’s nothing like the attention a Lambo gets.

I’ve driven both the r8 and the huracan but not back to back. From what I remember I found the r8 a bit more comfortable. The huracan felt a little more special but driving everyday could get tiring.

I’ve driven both the r8 and the huracan but not back to back. From what I remember I found the r8 a bit more comfortable. The huracan felt a little more special but driving everyday could get tiring.
you should check out the Mclaren 570s that car is amazing you can get one for the same price as the r8

the tax benefit of trading in in NJ is pretty significant. Probably wouldn’t sell privately unless someone loved it enough to overpay so I make up that difference

Ultimate first world problems...keep the 911 and add a 2017+ r8 plus OR trade in the 911 for a 2015-16 huracan?

Trade it in for a Huracan. After being around a Lamborghini on a daily basis (wife's LP560-4 Gallardo) since October, I can honestly say I totally get the supercar bug now. Performance on her car is amazing, and the Huracan is even better with the dual clutch. Basically it's a daily drivable supercar. Fast a heck but livable. Though it doesn't have the rawness of older Lamborghinis. Guess that's the trade-off of it being daily drivable.

BUT, if your not one who likes crowds or attention, and likes to live below the radar, it may not be for you. Whenever we go out, she's driving and I just soak in all the reactions I see. Cell phones filming galore, people giving thumbs up and shaka signs (in Pennsylvania, lol). At stoplights, people chatting with is. It's crazy. Just lots of overall excitement. And this is an '09. Guess it being Pearl Yellow makes it stand out a lot more.

Best is the kids though. They go crazy and it's so cool. Recently, she made a teenager and her mother have a great day when my wife let the young girl sit in it. Her mom got a good photo of her and maybe her young daughter seeing a woman own a supercar will help build that excitement of her possibly owning one when she gets older. It's been a blast and if you can do it, DEFINITELY do it. And get the brightest color you can find! 👍👍👍

you should check out the Mclaren 570s that car is amazing you can get one for the same price as the r8

Only problem with McLaren right now is most independent exotic shops (at least near me) can't work on them yet. They don't have the company computers/software. Everything has to go to the dealer. And they can sit with the car for a bit if you ever have to take it in. Again at least in my area that's the issue. Not sure if all are like this.

Back
Top Bottom