\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

20210428_171802.jpg

Should I throw tints on this or no?

was gonna get 20% all around & 35% windshield, but I kind of don’t mind the og windows either

I’m about 50/50 and could be swayed in either direction

B0854EE0-9051-40CC-AEA9-3C5A1122190A.jpeg
Def tint it. Looks good as is, dark windows would make it look even better imo

Got them helicopter high speed chase lights on while they float the maximas :pimp: :lol:
I'm boutta go light up Yankee stadium :lol:. They're too bright like invasion of privacy bright at night :tongue:. I can now see how many white hair follicles are on the oncoming drivers head haha. They can run, they can hide but they can't escape from my helicopter I mean Maxima haha

lmao my dude got the home depot simpson tie brackets :rofl:
Lmao they're from the radio unit from a '96 Maxima 🤣. My brother cut around the metal plate to make some makeshift brackets lol. I don't care about aesthetics or presentation on this car lol, as long as it functions, I'm good.
If ray Charles needed to get around at night
Him & Stevie Wonder should have no problems driving this. They'll see more than they need to lol.
Wonder if one of these joints can fit behind the M sport bumper 🤔
I'm sure they can. They come in all sizes & lengths.

go to the grocery store and get that thick barely colored printed classic car classified book in the magazine section

Good luck broseph
best bet would be to join FB for sale groups, you can find a ton of people moving different cars in specific groups nationwide
Thanks ... Im looking to restore one to my liking not buy one done.

Also thought about a 64 Malibu SS and 69 Impala both convertible. Drop a big block 427 ...

@kekojones malibu ss can be pricey
Thanks ... Im looking to restore one to my liking not buy one done.

Also thought about a 64 Malibu SS and 69 Impala both convertible. Drop a big block 427 ...
Big body impala wouldn’t be too hard to find though, finding a 427 however is another story,upside of that is you can find a 396 bare block (last time i saw some I found 7 of them at a machine shop for 100) you could make one from there.

Check this ig page called all American classics out and keep an eye out because they come across some dope **** pretty often and are willing to sell

Whats the consensus on jeep wrangler? What's the reliability like, ease to maintain etc? I'm contemplating getting one used 🤔

the gf has a 2011 wrangler and that thing is a TANK. It gives zero problems and maintenance isn’t bad at all also they don’t lose too much value. the only downside is terrible mpg and slow but that’s across the board with these types of vehicles. The interior can be meh but the newer/higher models are a nice upgrade. She wants to upgrade to the new hybrid wrangler soon and I was never a wrangler guy before her but definitely recommend them now :smokin

D277CB6F-E34F-42C3-9711-203D1206A778.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom