\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

And I'm still complaining lol. But, thankfully nowhere near as bad as gas prices out West. $45 for 3/4 of tank. Have a deal this month with Shell rewards-after 3 fill-ups an additional .25cents off per gallon

Man I waa on the way to SD from LA in the 430GC I rented, put $40 in and I swear it was a little more than a half tank or something. Was disgusted.

Man I waa on the way to SD from LA in the 430GC I rented, put $40 in and I swear it was a little more than a half tank or something. Was disgusted.
Idk about other West coast states but damn Cali really is ridiculous with gas prices man. $40 here & you're doing pretty good. Like you said some places have $5+ for regular:sick::smh:. That's highway robbery!

Idk about other West coast states but damn Cali really is ridiculous with gas prices man. $40 here & you're doing pretty good. Like you said some places have $5+ for regular:sick::smh:. That's highway robbery!

Tbf it was cheaper in most areas, but cheap meaning nothing is under $4 for regular. A “deal” for premium was like mid $4’s.

A6FEF81A-94E0-48CF-B19F-4E1F2548EAF0.jpeg

Forgot what area this is. West Hollywood? Really close to where EP LP is for the locals.

Tbf it was cheaper in most areas, but cheap meaning nothing is under $4 for regular. A “deal” for premium was like mid $4’s.

bruh the other day i pulled up it was a t4.49 lmao i was like damn, didnt even look at my total cuz it wouldn't matter
i put 20 dollas in and got a 4th of a tank i didnt know if i wanted to drive back home or continue on with my day :smh:
lmaooo WILDING :rofl:

A6FEF81A-94E0-48CF-B19F-4E1F2548EAF0.jpeg

Forgot what area this is. West Hollywood? Really close to where EP LP is for the locals.

thats La Cienega and Beverly. Very consistently overpriced gas station.

I think I’ve gotten gas maybe three times this entire year (EV life). The fourth will be this Friday when I take the Porsche out for lunch. I was looking forward to it, but not anymore. Thanks guys.

thats La Cienega and Beverly. Very consistently overpriced gas station.

I think I’ve gotten gas maybe three times this entire year (EV life). The fourth will be this Friday when I take the Porsche out for lunch. I was looking forward to it, but not anymore. Thanks guys.

Ah yes that sounds familiar, it is near EP LP right? Maybe my memory blurring.

I seen a few equally overpriced gas stations around a few parts, I think going through Little Ethiopia on the way to the LACMA I saw a Shell with similar prices. I stayed in Encino and prices there werent even that high.

My new X3m ****ing eats gas. I expected it to be worse than what I’m used to but not this bad. :lol:

Glad in only drive the Mustang around town.
Them numbers just keep rolling when filling that 22 gallon tank.

Back
Top Bottom