\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

How much y’all spend on gas a week?

I already put $200 in and it’s only Thursday lol
24640F3A-0EC3-46EE-8697-A5CCA42A2132.jpeg

D6A38366-B3B2-4731-AB80-8976CDD83220.png
What’s ya thoughts on drilled and slotted rotors? Do they really crack like everyone claim or are they ok to run? Only reason I’m thinking about buying these because they on sale and come with all 4 rotors and brake pads to match. I truly wanted to just get oem rotors to replace my old rotors with but Nissan quoted me $620 just to replace the front :sick:

How much y’all spend on gas a week?

I already put $200 in and it’s only Thursday lol
24640F3A-0EC3-46EE-8697-A5CCA42A2132.jpeg
Considering gas is nearly 5$ a gallon for 91 and I only get 12mpgs the way I drive my suvette, I estimate about 120-150 depending where I decide to go on the weekends.
When you gonna boost the vette?

D6A38366-B3B2-4731-AB80-8976CDD83220.png
What’s ya thoughts on drilled and slotted rotors? Do they really crack like everyone claim or are they ok to run? Only reason I’m thinking about buying these because they on sale and come with all 4 rotors and brake pads to match. I truly wanted to just get oem rotors to replace my old rotors with but Nissan quoted me $620 just to replace the front :sick:

I've had them on alot of cars that I've owned. Never had a problem with them to be honest but on everything I've ever planned to keep I've spend more to get oem products unless there is a consensus on another brand being better then oem.

I've had them on alot of cars that I've owned. Never had a problem with them to be honest but on everything I've ever planned to keep I've spend more to get oem products unless there is a consensus on another brand being better then oem.

I wanted oem but They cost about $103 for each rotor, so that’s about $400 Total, then have to add another $300 to get them installed lol, I’m getting close to 2 piece rotors prices

I miss my e92
95415E10-65F7-48BF-B3F9-70579836F19C.jpeg

Had an opportunity 3 years ago to buy a 2011 BMW M3 coupe competition package fully loaded 6-speed in Jerez Black with 30K miles for $40K. Ended up passing knowing that I wanted to buy a house. To this day, I'm still upset that I passed it up but it was either the house or continue living in an apartment.

DID THE FIRST OIL CHANGE IN THE TUNDRA YESTERDAY.

FOR THOSE DIY’ERS IN HERE….DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND INSTALL A FUMOTO VALVE.

IT REPLACES THE DRAIN PLUG. TO DRAIN YOU JUST REMOVE THE SAFETY CLIP, ATTACH THE HOSE THE VALVE COMES WITH, FLIP THE SWITCH AND MESS-FREE OIL DRAINING.
2B5E99DE-510F-4B98-9365-2D969CDED0C2.jpeg
C28CE0DD-76BB-4AA7-8265-ECC3D7CD5D3D.jpeg
I don't think i would ever use this on anything that doesn't have a high center of gravity. I'd be scared as hell using this on anything "low" that could break it clean off in so many instances.

I wanted oem but They cost about $103 for each rotor, so that’s about $400 Total, then have to add another $300 to get them installed lol, I’m getting close to 2 piece rotors prices
You gotta pay to play bro. My chevelle 2 peice rotors were about 400 a peice. As for the labor part go get your self some basic hand tools and a jack. After you get the wheels off it's literally 2 bolts per side shouldnt take you more than 2 hours your first time.

You gotta pay to play bro. My chevelle 2 peice rotors were about 400 a peice. As for the labor part go get your self some basic hand tools and a jack. After you get the wheels off it's literally 2 bolts per side shouldnt take you more than 2 hours your first time.

I see lol, I gotta stop being so cheap, and I’m gonna study a few YouTube videos on how to do it today, so I can least save on paying for labor at least.

May need the special tool to compress rear piston. But besides that brakes are usually an easy job.

also, when it comes to brakes I wouldn’t be cheap. :lol:

Had an opportunity 3 years ago to buy a 2011 BMW M3 coupe competition package fully loaded 6-speed in Jerez Black with 30K miles for $40K. Ended up passing knowing that I wanted to buy a house. To this day, I'm still upset that I passed it up but it was either the house or continue living in an apartment.
You made the right choice

The house >>

If you still want the beamer you'll get it PLUS having the crib

Can't lie that new plaid model s is pretty dope. Wondering how to parallel park or reverse without a gear selector.

Can't lie that new plaid model s is pretty dope. Wondering how to parallel park or reverse without a gear selector.

New Model X looks fire but sometimes the futuristic stuff is too much man. Just put a regular steering wheel and stalk man. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom