\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hahaha it's the future! Exciting stuff to see

It is but then its a convenience thing at the end of the day. Its like cars who dont have knobs for the volume and all the people and reviewers complain about it. Instead of just turning a damn knob you gotta click a few buttons and whatnot. Just put a damn knob.

It is but then its a convenience thing at the end of the day. Its like cars who dont have knobs for the volume and all the people and reviewers complain about it. Instead of just turning a damn knob you gotta click a few buttons and whatnot. Just put a damn knob.

True I feel it,, some things you just need in a car but I'm really curious to see what their solution is for this and if it's easily adaptable.

Welp was watching this youtube live stream and just figured it out. There's a gear selector by the hazard sign and on the screen if you swipe to the right.

i would go for just slotted, more s

1623367249441.png

besides the ugly chrome grill its a nice whip
i like the grill on this car,wouldnt look bad in black or a dark blue either

I don't think i would ever use this on anything that doesn't have a high center of gravity. I'd be scared as hell using this on anything "low" that could break it clean off in so many instances.

OH YEA, ANYTHING LOW IS TOO RISKY :lol: . LUCKILY MY TRUCK IS LIFTED.

will never buy an audi after some of the horror stories i heard

What have you heard? I'd love to hear what some thing people have told you. My wife had a Mk 3 Audi TTS, a 2016. Car was fantastic. Quick for what it was, great in the snow (when we swapped the summers for winter tires) and it was just a cool little car. She only got rid of it (traded it) when she got her F-Type SVR.

Only major issue was the plastic side of the driver's seat back, where the airbag was, was separating and that was covered under warranty, with a loaner. Dealer support was great (Audi Devon in Pennsylvania). She really liked it, but there was no way to make it any louder, hence the step up to an SVR. THAT exhaust is freaking crazy!! 👍

I seen a bunch of throttle house vids and the Porsche is always the first off the line, and it just goes from there. I’ve never seen it lose, well, not on video. If I had the monies to spend like that, I’d cop a Porsche. I think that they’re the best sports car ever made.

Last edited:
Yeah on my car did a vin search and looks like a previous sale fell through but they did a pre-purchase inspection and that information and pics were available online, all I had to do was see it for myself and test drive.

Saw that the fog lamps were replaced recently and i'm hoping that wasn't their reason or they misunderstood BMW cornering lights.

I haven’t test driven a car since 2006. I think the internet has tons of information, I typically know exactly what I want before I shop.

that being said if buying a car without a warranty, test drive it.
I was pretty indecisive, but for the most part I wasn’t in a hurry at all. I just knew that I wanted something with some power. Before I left to go overseas I had a home girl and she let me drive her Charger, that was it for me, I knew whatever I got next was going to have to have more power than I was accustomed to. I had three years to research because I wasn’t pressed or in a hurry, I knew that the Chevy SS was definitely on the list. Almost impulse bought it when I came home on leave, but I decided against because I wouldn’t have been home to drive it. And I liked the Charger, but it was not really me, I still appreciate what that car is tho. I thought about 5 or 6 different cars before I ultimately decided.

Before you guys decided on which car you ultimately bought, how many cars did y’all consider or did you know right off the bat
Was hell bent on getting a 370Z while always having a soft spot for the Challenger. Purposely stayed away & didn't look at anything Challenger related because I had made up my mind with the Z. Right before being set to go out & buy the 370, my brothers told me to go see wassup on Dodge's website. Went to dodge.com...took 1 look at the Scat Shaker & it was a wrap. Next day put my order in

Before you guys decided on which car you ultimately bought, how many cars did y’all consider or did you know right off the bat

I knew exactly what I wanted from a make/model standpoint and narrowed it down to a few years due to budget. From there I did a ton of research online.

I wanted to buy an F-150 in 2015 but couldn’t make a deal so ended up with the mustang. I was shopping for something in the$80k-100k range and was thinking Tesla, red eye, and raptor. The raptor was the first one I test droveand ended up with it. Reason I didn’t go withthe red eye is cause I don’t really wanna sell my mustang.

Back
Top Bottom