\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

New daily. Sold my 250 last year around Christmas time and had been on the search for a USB or black 350.

I can’t stand silver cars but for the price I couldn’t say no. Had to put it on the trailer to get it from the auction. Just about every light on the dash was lit up and the engine was missing.

Swapped the battery and put the right spark plugs in it and she’s good to go. Needs tires but I’m swapping the wheels out so that was getting done anyways.

Anyone here ever done a full body wrap on a car? Most I’ve done is a roof.

B86F0033-A378-43F0-8643-D453A88A2220.jpeg

New daily. Sold my 250 last year around Christmas time and had been on the search for a USB or black 350.

I can’t stand silver cars but for the price I couldn’t say no. Had to put it on the trailer to get it from the auction. Just about every light on the dash was lit up and the engine was missing.

Swapped the battery and put the right spark plugs in it and she’s good to go. Needs tires but I’m swapping the wheels out so that was getting done anyways.

Anyone here ever done a full body wrap on a car? Most I’ve done is a roof.

B86F0033-A378-43F0-8643-D453A88A2220.jpeg

Missing engine and all you did was spark plugs and a new battery? Always liked those IS’s. Wanted one in white way back.

Dodge will launch an all-electric muscle car in 2024. The announcement was part of a presentation Thursday covering parent Stellantis' overall electrification strategy.

The muscle car will ride one of four new EV platforms. No other details were provided, and even the announcement itself was a bit confusing, with Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis saying the brand will not "sell electric cars—it will sell eMuscle." Meanwhile, a Stellantis press release debuted a slogan for Dodge's electrified future: "Tear up the streets...Not the planet."
Welp the day is almost here 🙃
This bs electric push nonsense upsets me.

Welp the day is almost here 🙃
This bs electric push nonsense upsets me.

There's no sense on denying it. EVs here to stay and only going to be more and more prevalent. I for one like it. It's the next wave in speed and technology. Yes, we lose the sound (which sucks rocks) but the trade off of barely any servicing the cars is a positive.

If Ferrari & McLaren & Lamborghini have embraced electrification, you know it's the future of transportation.

Got my Mustang a month ago, now really tempted to pull the trigger on a 350z as a project...
I hate trying to be responsible and sensible :frown:
I had a rev-up 350z earlier this year that I bought at an auction. When I bought it I planned to turn it into a drift car but when I was figuring out my parts list I decided to sell it. Cars are severely underpowered and sound like crap when you do any exhaust work. They are very nimble and handle pretty decent for a nissan but are a PITA to work on.
20210313_125328.jpg

But then this is coming from a guy who used that money to build another foxbody so take what you want from that 😂

I had a rev-up 350z earlier this year that I bought at an auction. When I bought it I planned to turn it into a drift car but when I was figuring out my parts list I decided to sell it. Cars are severely underpowered and sound like crap when you do any exhaust work. They are very nimble and handle pretty decent for a nissan but are a PITA to work on.
20210313_125328.jpg

But then this is coming from a guy who used that money to build another foxbody so take what you want from that 😂
foxbody>>>> z

Back
Top Bottom