\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I know a guy who sells Toyota's in houston. He went from making 80k a year to 150k. Rented a downtown high rise for 5k a month, his living expenses skyrocketed. Bottle service every night etc.

The rude awakening will come when these guys start defaulting and the market crumbles because of it.

:smh:

Foolish — should be taking advantage of that extra 70k and stashing at least half somewhere and kept on living how he was (unless he was in the slums or something). No damn need for a 5k mortgage

Please advise ....

I'm thinking about buying a salvage vehicle and doing the repairs / reconstruct the vehicle. Pics below, it runs and drive.
Screenshot_20220521-151111_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220521-151132_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220521-151148_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220521-151222_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220521-151252_Chrome.jpg

I'm thinking 16k/18k to buy it .... not sure how much to repair it.

I wouldnt touch a salvage title car but if you are serious about it, run it by your ins company first. They sometimes will not insure a salvage title car

I wouldn’t either unless you’re trying to buy a 911 for like 30k

I used to get 6 tickets a year…. Since I learned about waze and been more smart with my speeding, I only had 1 in the last 2 years. And I do 100-120, about 5 times a day just to overtake someone lol. Waze all you need, you don’t need no fancy detector
100-120 5 times a day...how many times a week are you at the gas station? sheesh :lol: That's the speed you do to overtake others? Ya'll flying in AZ it seems lol. You have the perfect username for your personality(I mean that with love) 😂👍.

100-120 5 times a day...how many times a week are you at the gas station? sheesh :lol: That's the speed you do to overtake others? Ya'll flying in AZ it seems lol. You have the perfect username for your personality(I mean that with love) 😂👍.
Sounds dumb AF. Going 120 to overtake someone, meaning they probably going 90 to 95 if not more just cruising.

Every 2-3 days lol, 4 if I let it get really low. Costco see me often lol, but it’s not like nyc(where I’m from) we have a lot of open roads in AZ, so you can have a lot of fun here safe of course

Sounds dumb AF. Going 120 to overtake someone, meaning they probably going 90 to 95 if not more just cruising.
80-120, legit don’t take long, it’s really not as bad as it sound. If I’m cruising at 80mph, a simple downshift and go, can get you to 120mph quick.

Sure way faster cars than me on here so that’s a blink of a eye.

Last edited:
80-120, legit don’t take long, it’s really not as bad as it sound. If I’m cruising in 5th gear, I can down shift at 80mph and get to 120mph quick.
But that's what Im saying .... no way you do 120 trying to overtake a dude cruising at 80. Plus whats your cruising speed?? 90? That's just crazy.

So anyone still use a radar detector? On the way to my son’s basketball game, 90s R&B is blasting, my wife in the zone I look over and she is going 98mph . I make eye contact with her then look at the the speedo. She looks at the speedo then turns the music down and says “ do you still have that one radar detector “
I use a Uniden R7 in my m550i but I don't speed like that. To be honest I just don't want too many interactions with LE not named Jimbo Harden unless I'm wearing da red hat so that plus Waze using Android auto is great for me.

Every 2-3 days lol, 4 if I let it get really low. Costco see me often lol, but it’s not like nyc(where I’m from) we have a lot of open roads in AZ, so you can have a lot of fun here safe of course
Yeah makes sense. AZ got them twisty canyons 🔥 where your Z I'm sure excels

Lol nah I know what you mean but TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully legit does drive like that. He's wild but controlled at the same time 🤣
I’m just sadly the ignorant racer of this car thread but it’s ok lol. Just wait until I get a GT-r or something really faster, might see me on 1320 YouTube really out here racing 😂. But all seriousness, I don’t see no wrong with having fun when I live in a state with open roads.

it’s not like im doing that “cutting up” stuff and going in and out of traffic or doing 120 on a street, This all on the highway with not that much traffic.

I’m just sadly the ignorant racer of this car thread but it’s ok lol. Just wait until I get a GT-r or something really faster, might see me on 1320 YouTube really out here racing 😂. But all seriousness, I don’t see no wrong with having fun when I live in a state with open roads.

it’s not like im doing that “cutting up” stuff and going in and out of traffic or doing 120 on a street, This all on the highway with not that much traffic.

What do you have again? Yeah cutting up in NYC traffic has me rolling my eyes cause I just chill and catch up to them like 30 seconds later when the traffic jams hard again. :lol:

So yall are in here buying these nice cars and driving 5 over the limit?

Safety is #1 priority of course but you can still get busy on these streets. Just dont be an ******* about it

Attachments

• 5A5F6AC1-D63A-4222-8846-AB538399B0C2.jpeg
    5A5F6AC1-D63A-4222-8846-AB538399B0C2.jpeg
    702.6 KB · Views: 145
So yall are in here buying these nice cars and driving 5 over the limit?

Safety is #1 priority of course but you can still get busy on these streets. Just dont be an ******* about it

I think with Teslas it’s just too addicting to not use that instant low end acceleration.

Prob my favorite part about any of the cars, I love that the power is much more useable in daily driving than let’s say, my Porsche which thrives at high RPMs.

Anytime there’s a freeway on ramp or I have to overtake someone, I’m punching it.

So anyone still use a radar detector? On the way to my son’s basketball game, 90s R&B is blasting, my wife in the zone I look over and she is going 98mph . I make eye contact with her then look at the the speedo. She looks at the speedo then turns the music down and says “ do you still have that one radar detector “
don't wanna sound like a cop but yea thats scary bruh lol

Tell her to stop speeding instead of relying on a radar detector...Forget about the possible ticket, people driving 100MPH on public roads+the distraction of listening to music is not safe for anybody on the road.
what he said
Some more pics my dude just sent me. It's getting closer & closer to being done- the excitement is growing 😁. The red border is where the film will stop on the hood since I opted not to Xpel the stripes
RenderedI.jpg
674844202.jpg
bruh u make me want a black car its sooooo secy

Back
Top Bottom