\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What do you all use to wash and detail your cars? I use this from Amazon.

Screenshot 2022-11-29 093705.jpg

Koch Chemie GSF and Carpro Reset

feel like chevys would be better at making power no?

Not necessarily. Coyotes can make crazy power with not a lot of boost from a S/C.

Heck, my old 4.6 3v (which doesn't get any love) is stupid cheap to mod. Thought I was done with it. Got long tubes, hi flow H and Borla. Sounds fantastic (hear it from a lot of people who follow me). But I get a video in my YouTube feed from Four Eyes. Dude made his 3v S197 amazing. So I watch....DAMN IT!! 😂😂

I can add roughly 60+ hp to the rear with the Ford Performance intake manifold, FP Throttle Body, new coils & a set of Detroit Rocker cams from Brenspeed. Add back in the 16% drive line loss and it's close to the 1st gen Coyote rating (I'm already at 302 at the rear with just what I have and the tune). This is VERY tempting, especially after hearing the crazy lope while his car idled. 🔥🔥

What do you all use to wash and detail your cars? I use this from Amazon.

Screenshot 2022-11-29 093705.jpg
How do you like the Amazon products? I use ceramic shampoo from Chemical Guyz, blow dryer to dry the car & Adam's ceramic boost to retain the buttery smoothness on the ceramic that's applied on top of the PPF. And I should add pressure washer & a foam cannon to evenly spread and lather on the soap.

That is very very true. Might look into 426 just trying to weigh the pros and cons of it.
My Daytona was 5.7 had it for 6 months. I drove an SRT Chrysler 300 2012 even though it was 5 speed it was a major power difference. That car had to go after that 😂..Drove up to Illinois and traded it in for my Scat. Got it brand new during Covid, these days standards I got it for the dirt 😂. I went super base quick order because my intentions were strictly for getting my feet wet on the track. Did some small things but never fully got deep in. Relationship went south, rather quickly, work picked up but was in a weird spot because of covid(medical field)dealing with my kids mothers it was all over the place. Still is in a sense sadly.

There’s only a couple videos of it, these are two I found nothing super recent.
Now that he got back he kind of wants to get rid of it. Rightfully so he hasn’t been able to really enjoy it.

Last vid says almost 1400 but he cranked it a little after that. I haven’t seen it in person since it went on a flat bed 2yrs ago.

If it's going to be worth your while it's going to cost some bank for sure. Right, a lot of people say "just buy a Hellcat" which is great with the #'s backed by a factory warranty but when you mod your car is pretty much 1 of a kind. Going to car meets & seeing a bunch of stock hellcats just painted different colors is 🥱essentially they're all the same exact car. Modding adds personality like my car sounds better than any stock Demon/Hellcat.

Adding boost to 392s is not a good idea hence why I'm staying N/A + if I wanted forced induction I would've just gotten a Hellcat. Your Daytona had the 392 or 5.7? You sold it? And yup, the higher # plateau you're trying to hit the more it'll cost. Engine modding is not cheap man, my build, although not huge by any means still by the end of it with the small miscellaneous things, jet coating, dyno runs & tuning + all the other stuff was 11g. And if I want to continue to get it "fully built" properly that will be another 20.

How did your friends motor hold up after being stroked out before it blew up? I'm going that route when I'm ready to continue beefing up the engine. His Scats at 1,425HP? :wow: Goddamn! Any Youtube videos of his car? I'd love to see it. Power bug has a mean bite, once you start you just can't stop. The way I see it mod away BUT mod to your cars & it's engine's limits. Not worth trying to push past that 👍.

Last edited:
Friend picked up the new 23 M3 JAhre.. had to lower it immediately lol… spacers helped…

dear I say the looks are growing on me lol

A18AD0FA-F89F-4809-942D-2FEFF6512572.jpeg
0E5F7C91-F8F5-4770-84DC-66B9D29F403A.jpeg
A3D56F47-1D24-444B-887E-CE98C54AA2FE.jpeg
86C1E252-714C-4B15-9AEA-4C92518B66E9.jpeg
98C711F0-3CBE-401F-931D-2B781DF26A41.jpeg
6E43EC4C-46CE-43D5-872A-416CCD2F27DD.jpeg
BF26F686-3C73-4BD1-A817-213A1A7C3857.jpeg

Beautiful color! I have a good friend who has one that should be arriving to the docks any day. He went with TechnoViolet!! 🔥🔥🔥Can't wait to see it in person and have it next to the Purple Lotus. Will be a sweet picture.

And yeah, I'm coming around on the front now. Not 100% but more than I was when they first released.

Beautiful color! I have a good friend who has one that should be arriving to the docks any day. He went with TechnoViolet!! 🔥🔥🔥Can't wait to see it in person and have it next to the Purple Lotus. Will be a sweet picture.

And yeah, I'm coming around on the front now. Not 100% but more than I was when they first released.

Interlogos Blue or whatever it’s called. Sick color. Technoviolet is sick. Maybe i’m getting old the snout didn’t look so bad to me.

Lamborghini finally unveiled the most unkept secret today

Off-road Huracan!! Smaller wheels (19") for larger sidewalls on off-road tires, 1.7" lift with more ground clearance for steep inclines. If I had the money, I'd get one of these in a heartbeat!! It's freaking cool. THIS is what makes Lamborghini Lamborghini! Bat**** crazy looking cars from crazy ideas!! 👏👏

If only they used the 3.0 CSL grille on the G8X…it is slowly growing on me too, but the car is massive

The dude from obsessed garage just got a techno violet jahre. Looks great.

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1971143

Your buddy getting one in the chesco area? Would love to see it with my g80

The dude from obsessed garage just got a techno violet jahre. Looks great.

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1971143

Your buddy getting one in the chesco area? Would love to see it with my g80

Yup, he's in the area. He's in my Cars & Coffee circle. With the weather turning cold, he'll get it PPF'ed (the exposed carbon roof is a MUST) then he'll put it away for the winter. You'll see it somewhere come spring (Mainline, NB, somewhere). I want to get pics of it with the purple Lotus.

Back
Top Bottom