\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Looking for some wheels and tires for the raptor

E7E78EC2-19E3-4D14-B736-CFBD9259F79A.jpeg

Never mind…

Im aware. Why did you say you placed your order in 2019?
I should’ve clarified , I did my reservation like everyone else did on the day of the reveal . I was assuming we would get to complete our order and spec out our trucks before Tesla dropped another Vehicle

I HAVE TOYO AT3’S ON MY TRUCK… THEY ARE LIKE $420 EACH(OR AT LEAST THEY WERE WHEN I GOT THEM A FEW MONTHS BACK)😫 I HAVE 35’S.
I was going to use my stock 37’s but I decided to go with a 20” wheel… I might just get something for the street/looks and keep the stocks for when I wanna do raptor things idk. $3k for just tires is crazy though.

You aint lying

Taking my car today to get my Michelin AS put back on

nice. i swapped to those back in October from the crappy stock Conti summers. going with PS4's on my non-cold weather wheel setup. i don't run a dedicated snow tire, since this car doesnt see snow and it hardly snows where i live anyway.

Y’all prefer MT’s over AT’s?

Aka KM3 vs KO2?
I have KO2’s now and I think they’re decent. They’re just an average *** tire imo…they’re pretty quiet, but they got kind of a weird non aggressive shape lol. I had Toyo RT’s on my last truck and they were really good in the dirt, but they were a little noisy and not as good in the rain. I’ve never used an MT before but I imagine they’re trash in the snow/rain and noisy as hell. I’m having a hard time deciding, but I really like the way the km3 looks.

I was going to use my stock 37’s but I decided to go with a 20” wheel… I might just get something for the street/looks and keep the stocks for when I wanna do raptor things idk. $3k for just tires is crazy though.

AGREED.

IM ON 35’S AND 20’S. I DONT PLAN ON GOING ANY BIGGER.

I have KO2’s now and I think they’re decent. They’re just an average *** tire imo…they’re pretty quiet, but they got kind of a weird non aggressive shape lol. I had Toyo RT’s on my last truck and they were really good in the dirt, but they were a little noisy and not as good in the rain. I’ve never used an MT before but I imagine they’re trash in the snow/rain and noisy as hell. I’m having a hard time deciding, but I really like the way the km3 looks.
I had MT’s on a Jeep Wrangler and they were trash in the rain and annoyingly loud.

My KO2’s make noise but not obnoxiously in my cab, and they suit my off road needs.

^ Jimbo isn't well liked anymore with what he's been doing on YT about posting info about Randy's death.

It's a cool car though.

Well I was set to get a GX460 this coming year but then a few things happened. First, the wife got laid off in August then my old car’s transmission went out and had to be scrapped. We were ok with one car till she got a new job a couple of weeks ago but I needed to scramble and get something for myself fast. My kid will be turning 16 in a couple of years and I intended to get the GX next year as well as keep my old car for when she could drive. So I decided I’d rather get something inexpensive and reliable that I could take the fam around in for the time being then pass on to her and I’d postpone my GX purchase for a bit longer. Ended up getting a 2011 Toyota Avalon. Nothing special but it’s a comfortable ride and huge plus it will be boring reliable for when the kiddo can drive. Dealer I got it from tripped out that I didn’t want a picture with the car since I told him it was just a temporary vehicle for me 😂.

808F1537-0420-4B86-A8BE-85AF75A38754.jpeg

Ugh, Mansory vehicles are such train wrecks visually. No cohesive design whatsoever. What they did to the Ford GT is an abomination! I don't think I've actually liked any of their kits.

Take this. An 812 GTS is a stunningly beautiful car. This makes it looks atrocious. That rear spoiler is beyond awful (and I like rear spoilers). Some people should NOT be designing body kits! 😞

Back
Top Bottom